• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Excited or even more than our first Camino

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Within the next few day both my wife and I shall start our Camino number 6. We walked the Camino Portugues de la Costa back in 2010 ( Holy Year). This year we´ll walk the Camino Portugues which goes the Tui. And we shall also take the Variante Espiritual including the boat ride ( can´t wait for that). Last time we took a left turn and went to Padron this year we´ll take a right turn and walk to Hebron. It will be the second time we shall be passing thru the Holy Door ( would be great the be able to pass thru it for a third time in 2021). And as the title says yep I´m very excited about this years walk , you could even say I am more excited than our first Camino back in 2009 ( Frances)

Ondo Ibili !

MendiWalker
Sounds like you have a great Camino journey ahead. Wishing you a splendid adventure!

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

Most read last week in this forum

Any advice about places to stay in Armenteira? I am doing my first Camino starting May 2, and I had planned on doing the Spiritual Variant. However, it seems like there are limited options for...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back