A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Camino Forum Donation

Fall Primitivo

Colette Z

Happy Pilgrim
Camino(s) past & future
CF-Finisterra-Muxia 2017; SK Camino Kosiče-Levoča 2017; Norte Mar’18; Ingles Nov’18; VDLP Mar’19
You’re so fortunate to have a Camino partner.

Richmond Gardner

Camino(s) past & future
(2017)
She did walk from Sarria, in 2017, but allowing me the time away from home and all it’s responsibilities is a priceless gift!

hughb

Camino(s) past & future
C del Norte June 2013 plus Finisterre.
Part of Camino del Norte July 2015
Hopefully the Camino Ingles 2016
So I say to my wife, “I think I’d like to walk to Primitivo in the fall. September.” And she says “whatever you want honey!” How long before I ask her “and How about a little extension to Finisterra?”
I am a lucky man
My wife even beats that. Last Monday over lunch I drop into the conversation that the weather is looking settled so maybe I could finish the Caminho Portuguese soon. Her decision reply, what's wrong with tomorrow!! I am now on my way home having finished Monday and had a free lunch in the parador and also a ticket to see the Portico dos Glorios yesterday. Good week.

Richmond Gardner

Camino(s) past & future
(2017)
My wife even beats that. Last Monday over lunch I drop into the conversation that the weather is looking settled so maybe I could finish the Caminho Portuguese soon. Her decision reply, what's wrong with tomorrow!! I am now on my way home having finished Monday and had a free lunch in the parador and also a ticket to see the Portico dos Glorios yesterday. Good week.
That was VERY cooperative of her!!! I am always just a bit suspicious if anything happens that readily😱
Just kidding, of course. Hope you had a great time.

Eswee

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Portuguese - Coastal (2017)
You are a lucky man. I will be doing it alone this fall, starting on 9 Sept. from Oviedo.

OLDER threads on this topic

Book your lodging here

Booking.com

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 12 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 40 4.4%
  • April

Votes: 136 15.1%
  • May

Votes: 223 24.8%