Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Famous pilgrim on the Invierno

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I had the pleasure of spending some time with Vira last Sunday in Monforte de Lemos. We took her on the wine tour which, even though she does not partake, was an excellent introduction (historical, geographical and cultural) to what she would be coming across in the Ribeira Sacra during the following days.

What an amazing and charming person!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
A true celebrity
Hardly. :rolleyes:;)
I told the reporter he missed @Charrito , a true Invierno expert, by mere hours.

But it gives a sense of how pilgrims are received on the Invierno, as opposed to the freeway that is the Frances (or now also the Portugues). Walk this camino soon, everyone, because the solitude of the old way will not last forever.

Edit - @Charrito posted at the same time...such a gentleman, and wonderful being. Thank you, for generously coaxing me to an exhibit that I thought would be only about wine, but wasn't. And for much more,@Charrito . A perfect Invierno ambassador.

Last edited:
Outstanding! Congratulations on your newfound fame...

I particularly liked the inclusion of the honorable mention for the folding trash grabber, picker-upper. That might make other pilgrims consider the same thing.

I have eight more packed to give to Rebekah and another three to add to Sybil's supply when I arrive next month... Only 25 days to go. Yippee... Surgical wounds healing well... The countdown begins...

Let us know when you arrive at Santiago... Any joy on finding the credencial?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
You will just have to find a way to give back your fifteen minutes of fame. Given your life's avocation, I fully appreciate your conundrum...

Have a safe flight back to the east. Can you let us know when you arrive safely?

Vaya con Dios!

Most read last week in this forum

After doing the Camino Portugués Central (loved it), then Sarria to SdC (hmmm), I’ve very excited to start the Invierno today as my final Camino of this trip before heading home. Anything the...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back