• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Fans of "The Walking Pilgrim"; PeterRobbins maps

Time of past OR future Camino
VdlP(2012) Madrid(2014)Frances(2015) VdlP(2016)
VdlP(2017)Madrid/Sanabres/Frances reverse(2018)
I don't know if this has already been posted, but if you, like me, were a frequent user of Peter's map site before it disappeared, I have found a terrific alternative on "walking club.org.uk". Just select "Euromaps" and "Spain" then "IGN Spain" and you'll be there. You also get a basemap called "OCM Outdoors" which has the caminos tracked at as large a scale as you like, as well as satellite and others. I find it little oversensitive to mouse movements on my mac, but with care it behaves.
Hope this helps.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
That should have been walkingclub (one word).
Found it nevertheless. Thanks for posting. Very useful for some less known or walked Caminos/GR routes without printed or web published guide books.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Tried as you suggested, but could not find the option for 'Euromaps'....

Use the shortcut provided by SYates in the post above to directly arrive at the Spanish IGN maps without passing through Euromaps. Then in that IGN legend box hit OCM Outdoors to see all the camino routes. Zoom in to easier read the route names.

Last edited:
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Use the shortcut provided by SYates in the post above to directly arrive at the Spanish IGN maps without passing through Euromaps. Then in that IGN legend box hit OCM Outdoors to see all the camino routes. Zoom in to easier read the route names.
I did as suggested and saw many blue colour indicated paths. Some of them are indeed Caminos and rest are I would say (most of them but I may be wrong) other hiking routes. Also some quite well known routes are missing. Not really helpfull to go to OCM Outdoors I think because on usuall maps you can easily see nivelation etc.

I did as suggested and saw many blue colour indicated paths. Some of them are indeed Caminos and rest are I would say (most of them but I may be wrong) other hiking routes. Also some quite well known routes are missing. Not really helpfull to go to OCM Outdoors I think because on usuall maps you can easily see nivelation etc.
KinkyOne:
I played with the maps on this website for a few minutes, then most of the map I was looking at was obscured by an advertisement demanding a donation to maintain the website. I think I shall stick to maps.me, which is quite good for my purposes, it's free, can be used offline, and is getting better all the time.

Most read last week in this forum

I have been reading 2 different reports (on FB and instagram) about (an) agressive dog(s) just after Oseira. I'll post them here: In the group of @geraldkelly on FB (4 days ago): Hello lovely Via...
Hi all! Once again I am heading back to Spain; this time to walk much of the Sanabres with my son; starting in Rionegro del Puente after a few sightseeing days first in Salamanca and Zamora...
After a smooth and uneventful flight from Chicago to Madrid on Iberia, the last three days we have been doing some sightseeing in Salamanca and Zamora, and our days have been sunny, a little cool...
I’m at Almadén de la Plata at the moment, and my options for tomorrow are to go as far as El Real de la Jara (approx 14km) or continue on to Monesterio (approx 34km). 34 km is a bit far for day 4...
After 13 days of walking I've finished my 337km walk on the Camino Sanabres, and my entire 1400km walk from Almería. Yay! If anyone's interested in a day-by-day report, you can find it on my...
For anyone around Sevilla, next Saturday marks the end of the annual week long fiesta. I have just had a conversation, as I do weekly (to help her with English), with a friend who is from there...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back