• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Fatima to Tomar

Maria Man

Time of past OR future Camino
2015 Astorga-Santiago;2016 Le Puy-Najera ; 2017 Najera -Santiago-Finisterre-Muxia & Lisbon-Fatima
Dear friends of the camino,

Have any of you walked from Fatima to Tomar and can give me some points on this way ? Since last year I walked from Lisbon to Fatima and would like to continue on from Fatima to Tomar and then all the way to Santiago sometime in the future. I hope I don't need to walk back to Santarem in order to go to Tomar.

Thanks,
Maria

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Dear friends of the camino,

Have any of you walked from Fatima to Tomar and can give me some points on this way ? Since last year I walked from Lisbon to Fatima and would like to continue on from Fatima to Tomar and then all the way to Santiago sometime in the future. I hope I don't need to walk back to Santarem in order to go to Tomar.

Thanks,
Maria

No, you don't !!
this thread
https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/caminho-nascente-fátima-tomar.46577/ will show you the map...
The route is well marked from the shrine at Fatima to Tomar...
I walked it in May this year

I walked Fatima to Tomar last September. It was a long walk through deserted scrub brush, about 34 km. I only saw one biciclyst. I had just walked the CPI and was still tired out when I got to Tomar. The arrows were quite good until you reached the Roman aqueduct and (last part of the walk) on road way to Tomar. No arrows and I'm glad for GPS.

Thank you all for the inputs !

Maria

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum

Dear people, In April, we will cycle from Seville to Santiago de Compostella on our recumbent tandem. It will be our first time cycling a camino and we are really looking forward to it. After...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back