• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Favorite places to spend an extra day/night to visit historical/cultural sites?

Time of past OR future Camino
CF Spring 2022
CP Spring 2024
I know this question has been asked here before (though not recently), and I also know that pre-planning my itinerary before actually setting out on my walk may be antithetical to the "spirit of the Camino" for some of you 😉

That said: I have the luxury of spending a few extra days along the way from SJPP to Santiago (and thence to Muxia/Finisterre), and I'd love to know everyone's favorite places to spend an extra day for exploration or relaxation.

As an art historian by training I'm more inclined to spend an extra day in a city or town if there are museums, significant places of worship, or other cultural highlights to explore. So to that end I'm already looking forward to spending an extra day (two nights) in Burgos and Leon en route to Santiago, where I'll also be spending a few days before continuing on to the coast.

What are some other places I should consider? I was thinking about Pamplona, of course, but perhaps Logroño has more to offer? (Since they're relatively close I'd be disinclined to spend two nights in both for the sake of keeping some sort of momentum.) Or should I just "bank" an extra night or two in case I happen upon a place or people I want to spend more time with? All suggestions are welcome.

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Logroño has not so much to offer when it comes to cultural heritage ( historical sites ) although imo the pintxos and foodworld also belongs to the cultural heritage.

May I suggest the Monastery Santa Maria la Real in Najera! Just gorgeous! Gorgeous!
Visited it one a regular holiday and it is stunning.

Last edited:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Detour from Burgos to Santo Domingo de Silos.
There are late afternoon bus from Burgos; you can also get a taxi. This is a place really worth lingering.
Check this thread out:
May I suggest the Monastery Santa Maria la Real in Najera! Just gorgeous! Gorgeous!
Visited it one a regualr holiday and it is stunning.

Monastaries are right up my proverbial alley - I am already planning to route myself through Samos between Triacastela and Sarria and will add Santo Domingo de Silos and Santa Maria la Real in Najera to my list of places to consider. Thanks so much! Keep 'em coming!

And thanks also to @SabineP for thoughts on Logroño - I most definitely put food in the "cultural highlights" category (wine not so much - I know, I know ... ), and a good friend of mine has family there he offered to put me in touch with. So it's already a little more appealing to me than Pamplona, which I've heard mixed opinions on. Another thing to ponder in these remaining weeks before my departure!

Last edited:
What are some other places I should consider?
Not on the CF, but on the Norte. I woke up in the morning, and just decided to stay another night.

Wow! So glad I did. I had a fantastic day.

Wandered around the little town, took lots of photos, had a really good menu del dia at lunchtime. Castro Urdiales.

What I am trying to say is that some of the smaller towns, that most pilgrims just walk through, are worth an extra day too.

But you don’t know them until you get there, so maybe stay flexible 🙂 .

Not on the CF, but on the Norte. I woke up in the morning, and just decided to stay another night.

Wow! So glad I did. I had a fantastic day.

Wandered around the little town, took lots of photos, had a really good menu del dia at lunchtime. Castro Urdiales.

What I am trying to say is that some of the smaller towns, that most pilgrims just walk through, are worth an extra day too.

But you don’t know them until you get there, so maybe stay flexible 🙂 .

Yes on the Frances Puente la Reina and Estella are good examples.

Don't forget to visit the church of San Martin in Fromista.

Or spend the night in Carrion de los Condes at Hotel San Zoilo.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Logroño has not so much to offer when it comes to cultural heritage ( historical sites ) although imo the pintxos and foodworld also belongs to the cultural heritage.
In Logroño do take a look at the Michelangelo painting in the Concatedral de Santa María de Redonda.
20190518_232646.jpg

And don't miss the pinxtos in Calle del Laurel.

Santa María la Real de las Huelgas in Burgos is a good place to get a stamp on your way out of town. We also enjoyed spending time there at the Museum of Evolution. We were also able to spend time there around Three Kings Day and take in the parade in the evening (fabulous and crowded!)

We also enjoyed spending time in Santiago and taking in some cathedral tours, having coffee in the park, etc.

I'd forgotten about that Michelangelo! Another notch in the Logroño column!
I'm not sure that Logroño warrants a full extra day. What I like to do is reserve a private room somewhere, walk a short day into the city so that I arrive around 11 am. If it's too early to check into my room I can usually drop my backpack there, then I have all afternoon to explore the city. I often do another short day the next day, since I can sleep later in my private room. Then I can have a more relaxed morning before walking.

Another extraordinary monastery is Sobrado dos Monaxes slightly off the beaten path just 20 km north of Arzua or Melide. This Cistercian complex is a Baroque masterpiece; when there I wandered through the many structures in awe. Visitors may stay in the hospederia. Evening vespers service was held in a splendid circular contemporary space. All was either painted white or natural wood and lit by thick candles. The monks wore their white robes and responded in unison. It was truly timeless and memorable.
In March 2007 I detoured to Sobrado from the Camino Frances at Arzua; the round trip walk was roughly 50 km. When the porter saw my American passport he delightedly (and silently) pointed to several library shelves filled with the works of Thomas Merton, the renowned American Trappist.

Here is their web page

Last edited:
I'm not sure that Logroño warrants a full extra day. What I like to do is reserve a private room somewhere, walk a short day into the city so that I arrive around 11 am. If it's too early to check into my room I can usually drop my backpack there, then I have all afternoon to explore the city. I often do another short day the next day, since I can sleep later in my private room. Then I can have a more relaxed morning before walking.
I really like this idea of 2 short days rather than a day off. Thanks for the suggestion!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I really like this idea of 2 short days rather than a day off. Thanks for the suggestion!
I get "itchy feet," and I want to keep moving on. I remember taking a full rest day in León during my first Camino, and was a little freaked out to wake up in the middle of the night and still be in the same bed as the night before. 😄

I'd forgotten about that Michelangelo! Another notch in the Logroño column!
Logrono also has the Rioja Museum which I quite enjoy. A good mix of history and art of the region.

M

I get "itchy feet," and I want to keep moving on. I remember taking a full rest day in León during my first Camino, and was a little freaked out to wake up in the middle of the night and still be in the same bed as the night before. 😄
There’s something that feels very mellow and peaceful to me about it. With such a short walk I could really just lazily stroll without having to get up early, browse a town once I’m there, and still be in bed for the evening, nice and early. But. I’ve still moved forward. Sounds perfect.

Visited it one a regular holiday and it is stunning.

Bummer, Sabine...I love Logrono, but can't believe I missed this jewel in Najera twice!😐

Art in Astorga includes the cathedral, the cathedral museum with paintings and lots of illuminated manuscripts and Gáudi's episcopal palace. Also an outdoor exhibit of a Roman mosaic floor and the Roman Musuem. For fun, but not art, the Chocolate Museum.
Loved the Gaudi palace and the cathedral interior, but think I missed the rest.

Loved the Gaudi palace and the cathedral interior, but think I missed the rest.
Peg was laid up for a few days in Astorga with tendonitis but we had a wheelchair available so we could visit a site or two a day. I was even able to see the perfumería that also sold organic fertilizer.

I'm now copying from an older post I wrote about one of my camino highlights. It was in León, the Museo de San Isidoro.
In Leon there is the gothic cathedral of course but during the camino I found a great appreciation for the romanesque period. The camino in Leon passes the Basilica of San Isidoro and attached to that is a museum that contains books and other objects of that period but there were two things that absolutely fascinated me, the Royal Pantheon and the chalice of Dona Urraca, one of the Holy Grails that Europe is so full of. The Royal Pantheon is sometimes called the "Sistine Chapel of Romanesque art" and a recent book documented the chalice (and did such a job that it might be off display for awhile.)

I have walked the Frances twice and both times I spent two nights in Leon. The Cathedral has some of the most amazing stained glass anywhere. But my favourite place in Leon is the Basilica de San Isidoro, where the Pantheon of the Kingdom of Leon is located. It is a very ancient church, but also the one church on the camino which feels to me like my parish church. Pilgrims are welcomed there.
For the kind of information which you want, you should get a copy of David Gitlitz and Linda Kay Davidson's The Pilgrimage Road to Santiago: The Complete Cultural Handbook, c. 2000. I have a paper copy and also downloaded a copy on my phone; it is currently available for download in various locations, including a Kindle version on Amazon. You will have a wonderful time on the Frances. Buen camino.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I have walked the Frances twice and both times I spent two nights in Leon. The Cathedral has some of the most amazing stained glass anywhere. But my favourite place in Leon is the Basilica de San Isidoro, where the Pantheon of the Kingdom of Leon is located. It is a very ancient church, but also the one church on the camino which feels to me like my parish church. Pilgrims are welcomed there.
For the kind of information which you want, you should get a copy of David Gitlitz and Linda Kay Davidson's The Pilgrimage Road to Santiago: The Complete Cultural Handbook, c. 2000. I have a paper copy and also downloaded a copy on my phone; it is currently available for download in various locations, including a Kindle version on Amazon. You will have a wonderful time on the Frances. Buen camino.
I also have this book as well. I listened to a great podcast on the forum by Dave Whitson with David Gitlilitz and bought the book. I don't know if the podcasts are still available, but loved them all.

Burgos.

I suggest getting a good night's rest at the "Norte y Londres. " I stayed there in 2013 and 2015. They are welcoming to pilgrims, you FINALLY get your own room and nicely appointed bathroom, the location is great.

Then, do not miss the Catedral de Santa Maria. The Brierly guidebook says it is " . . . Among the most beautiful of Spain's many cathedrals and one of the largest . . . " Lots of beautiful art and history. Easy to lose yourself.

However, one of the best museums I've every visited (military, have visited lots of museums around the world), is the new Museo de Evolution Humana in Burgos. Check the hours, but don't miss it. Definitely a highlight and I look forward to visiting it again soon.

I ended up spending two extra days in Burgos - I didn't want to miss anything and didn't know when/if I'd ever get back.

Leon is also a place I spend an extra day. The Cathedral and the Basilica de San Isadora are well worth the time spent.

The fact that I splurge and stay at the Parador in Leon is probably also a factor.

;)

I too love Burgos. I have stopped there many times while walking the CF, and I still have not seen half the worthwhile attractions.

In the chapter on Burgos, Davidson and Gitlitz ("The Pilgrimage Road to Santiago: the complete cultural handbook") note that Burgos "contains a staggering wealth of art, more than any other city along the Road. We usually spend 6 hours with our pilgrims in the cathedral alone. Since many monuments are open only before mass, it will take a minimum of 2 days to see even the most important. And the art is of such high quality that even for the wildest enthusiast it may stretch the word "insatiable" to its limit".

They describe 17 "must see" monuments, and list many others they say in any other city would also be on that list. Some of these attractions are obvious and won't take long (a quick look - such as the statute of El Cid), others will take up a half day.

I'm going to list them because so many pilgrims visit the Cathedral but do not know about the other wonderful examples of western art, history and culture . It seems such a pity!

The 17 "must see" they list are (1) the Cathedral, (2) the Iglesia de San Nicolás de Bari, (3) the Arco de Fermán González, (4) Iglesia de San Esteban and Museo del Retablo, (6) Arco de San Esteban, (7) Iglesia de Santa Agueda, (8) Casa de Miranda and Archaeological Museum, (9) Arco de Santa Maria, (10) statue of El Cid, (11) Casa Del Cordón and Capitania General, (12) Iglesia de San Lesmés, (13) Cartuja de Miraflores, (11) Monasteriou de las Huelgas, (15) Iglesia de San Gil, (16) Paseo d la Isla, (17) Hospital del Rey.

The book, btw, is a really worthwhile addition to walking the Camino - the ebook can be downloaded onto a smartphone with a Kindle app to save weight.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Monastaries are right up my proverbial alley - I am already planning to route myself through Samos between Triacastela and Sarria and will add Santo Domingo de Silos and Santa Maria la Real in Najera to my list of places to consider. Thanks so much! Keep 'em coming!

And thanks also to @SabineP for thoughts on Logroño - I most definitely put food in the "cultural highlights" category (wine not so much - I know, I know ... ), and a good friend of mine has family there he offered to put me in touch with. So it's already a little more appealing to me than Pamplona, which I've heard mixed opinions on. Another thing to ponder in these remaining weeks before my departure!

Give Burgos an extra day.

In Samos after evening Mass ask priest if you can participate in their private Vespers.

I really enjoyed it.

It was a nice bedtime send off.

Buen camino.

Wow, thanks to everyone who has responded with suggestions so far - and to @Albertagirl and everyone who has recommended the Gitlitz + Davidson book, which was one of the first books I bought when I started planning my Camino back in 2019. I have a well-thumbed paper copy and the Kindle version is on my Amazon shopping list.

I especially remember the chapter on Burgos and the list of highlights that @Kanga shared - between a few of those and the Museum of Human Evolution I'm already thinking two nights in Burgos won't be nearly enough! All the more reason to start planning a second Camino perhaps ... ?

Yes it is definitely worth spreading Burgos between a few caminos - I get sated after a certain amount of viewing - but don't forget that it is also a gastronomic centre with a wonderful spread of restaurants and bars. My particular delight is to watch everyone gather in the early evening, when the whole town comes out for the paseo.

The fact that I splurge and stay at the Parador in Leon is probably also a factor.
The Royal Collegiate San Isidoro Hotel in León would be a good second choice splurge.

Our much more modest splurge in León was the Hospedería Monástica Pax next to the albergue run by the Benedictine Sisters.

We did not see the evolution museum in Burgos but on this forum I've only seen raves for it.

As an art historian by training I'm more inclined to spend an extra day in a city or town if there are museums, significant places of worship, or other cultural highlights to explore.

In Pamplona, near the tourist bureau and ayuntamiento, is the Museum of Navarre. Go there with your credential; you may get free admission.

Another link:
The university in Pamplona also has an art museum (I haven't seen this one). Free.

I do the opposite of what @trecile mentions above. Sometimes a full day off feels like a bit much, so in places like those mentioned above I will arrive as usual after a long day of walking. But in the morning I make plans to wake up with the city, enjoying a cofffee at a café as the locals get the gears moving. I leave a few hours or more to see the sites while the tourist traffic is low and my energy level is high, and once I've had my fill I set off for a half day walking in the afternoon.

And remember that whatever town you choose to spend the night in, big or small, do yourself the favor of going for a short stroll somewhere off-camino. Get lost a bit.

€83,-
Last edited:
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Before you going to Eunate, make sure you learn what hours it is open. You do not want to arrive and discover it has just closed - like we did! Also not a day trip but about a mile off the Camino Frances before Palas de Rei, follow the signs to the romanesque church at Vilar de Donas. If you are lucky, the keeper of the key will see you coming and unlock the church to give you a guided tour (in Gallego).

I know this question has been asked here before (though not recently), and I also know that pre-planning my itinerary before actually setting out on my walk may be antithetical to the "spirit of the Camino" for some of you 😉

That said: I have the luxury of spending a few extra days along the way from SJPP to Santiago (and thence to Muxia/Finisterre), and I'd love to know everyone's favorite places to spend an extra day for exploration or relaxation.

As an art historian by training I'm more inclined to spend an extra day in a city or town if there are museums, significant places of worship, or other cultural highlights to explore. So to that end I'm already looking forward to spending an extra day (two nights) in Burgos and Leon en route to Santiago, where I'll also be spending a few days before continuing on to the coast.

What are some other places I should consider? I was thinking about Pamplona, of course, but perhaps Logroño has more to offer? (Since they're relatively close I'd be disinclined to spend two nights in both for the sake of keeping some sort of momentum.) Or should I just "bank" an extra night or two in case I happen upon a place or people I want to spend more time with? All suggestions are welcome.
Yes just bank an extra nigth,you never never know who you cloud meet in the camino.Buen camino

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Stay in Ponferrada and visit the roman goldmines in Las Medulas.

We too had the luxury of spending extra days in many of our Camino stops and took full advantage of all of them to explore. We spent 3 nights in Pamplona which was well worth it and had planned to spend 2 days in Lagrono because another pilgrim had told us how great it was. However, when we arrived in Lagrono, it was September, we discovered that the San Mateo (wine harvest) Festival had just started and we ended up staying 3 nights! Unbelievable. Great fun, food, history and culture. If one is fortunate enough to be passing through during the festival it is a must stop. At any other time there would be no shortage of history (or fabulous wine!) for a art historian. Enjoy your adventure.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Leon is always a good place to spend 2 nights. You’ve won your spurs from St Jean, can celebrate conquering the Meseta and it’s a long old march in from Mansilla de las Mulas and out the other side to Hospital d’Orbigo. It’s a great city too with fun plaza life in the warmer months. Enjoy.

I do the opposite of what @trecile mentions above. Sometimes a full day off feels like a bit much, so in places like those mentioned above I will arrive as usual after a long day of walking. But in the morning I make plans to wake up with the city, enjoying a cofffee at a café as the locals get the gears moving. I leave a few hours or more to see the sites while the tourist traffic is low and my energy level is high, and once I've had my fill I set off for a half day walking in the afternoon.

And remember that whatever town you choose to spend the night in, big or small, do yourself the favor of going for a short stroll somewhere off-camino. Get lost a bit.
This is also true. After 2-3 weeks of being a rolling stone, a whole day of km free leisure can seem like an eternity. I solve that by sampling the wares of The Four Lions micro brewery (IPA and APA) and their sliders.

Not necessarily an extra night’s stay but with your interests I would highly recommend planning to stop at the Monasterio de San Zoilo hotel as you leave Carrion de los Condes. It’s an old monastery, now a very nice hotel, with a private museum that is definitely worth a look. Great room and great meals too.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I am also an art historian, and relied on the Gitlitz/Davidson book for great information. I would definitely spend two nights in Burgos. What an amazing city. We were there for the fiesta de San Pedro y San Pablo, which we did not plan but which was so wonderful. The Burgos cathedral and the history of the wealth that created it is fascinating, something I never learned in my Gothic art history courses! Its side chapels are incredible...the one with the Tree of Jesse is the most spectacular example of this iconography ever! As others have said, San Isidorio in León is a must see, with its intact Romanesque frescos. There are so many villages with old architecture that most pilgrims overlook (at least it seemed that way to me), e.g. the caves in Castrojeriz, the cathedral and parador in Santo Domingo de la Calzada, the many chuches in Villafranca del Bierzo (I could definitely spend two nights there as well), and the Romanesque church in Frómista with the charming capitals. There are wonderful things to see every day. Buen Camino!

The Royal Collegiate San Isidoro Hotel in León would be a good second choice splurge.

Our much more modest splurge in León was the Hospedería Monástica Pax next to the albergue run by the Benedictine Sisters.

We did not see the evolution museum in Burgos but on this forum I've only seen raves for it.

In Pamplona, near the tourist bureau and ayuntamiento, is the Museum of Navarre. Go there with your credential; you may get free admission.

Another link:
The university in Pamplona also has an art museum (I haven't seen this one). Free.
We thought the Museum of Navarra in Pamplona was the sleeper museum of our entire trip. A fantastic collection of major archaeological and art, displayed in ways that were fascinating. We spent an extra day last Fall in Pamplona (as well as Burgos and Leon), and Pamplona might have been our favorite.

There is a golf course in Logrono...
Haha.

There is a flying course in Villamarco before Eliegos (stage 19 in the Brierley book), if feeling sleepy when walking between Sahagún and Mansilla.

IMAG9822.jpg

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Sahagún, worth of half day visit.

Half way of CF, and there are several historical churches.
Monasterio de Santa Cruz (Madres Benedictinas) Convention worth of staying overnight.

IMAG9635.jpg

We thought the Museum of Navarra in Pamplona was the sleeper museum of our entire trip. A fantastic collection of major archaeological and art, displayed in ways that were fascinating. We spent an extra day last Fall in Pamplona (as well as Burgos and Leon), and Pamplona might have been our favorite.
Completely agree. I wasn't expecting to be so blown away with a museum so early in my walk, but this museum is filled with wonderful artifacts.

Another link:
One (OK, the main) reason I like staying at the Paradors is because they are definitely higher class hotels but I get a significant discount because I am a pilgrim. Whoowhoo!! I agree about the museum in Pamplona. I'd rate my stay in Burgos a bit higher because I enjoy the city of Burgos just a smidge more, but Pamplona is definitely a wonderful place to visit and spend extra time.

Last edited:

€83,-

This June/July I'm planning 2 night stopovers in Pamplona, Logroño, Burgos, Leon, Astorga and Ponfe

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Definitely Pamplona, Burgos and Leon. I spent also 3 nits in Rabanal at the silence retreat in the Monasterio. It was an amazing experience

Leon

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Burgos, Leon and Astorga are my top three, but I think you have already settled on those. Many people find Pamplona a good choice, as a rest day to recover after the first few days of walking. If your arrival time in Ponferrada does not permit a tour of the castle on the day you arrive, extending your visit to allow that might be worthwhile. Villafranca del Bierzo is another place many people have found worth an extra day, for a stop later in the Camino.

There are so many great recommendations here - I fear my list continues to get longer and longer for my next Camino!!

I do feel like I'm stating the obvious here... But SdC is a great city for wandering. I enjoyed the Pilgrim Museum (Museo das Peregrinacions e de Santiago) and the Cathedral rooftop tour, as well as the Galego museum (Museo do Pobo Galego) and wandering thru the Parque de la Alameda, and the Food Market. I do have a hard time leaving Santiago. There are so many beautiful spots in the old city, as well as hidden gems, including buying sweets from the nuns at the Monasterio e iglesia de San Pelayo (and including the cafe right outside the entrance that offered views of ruins under a glass floor), and the too numerous churches, cathedrals, monestaries, etc.... Taking a walking tour around the Plaza via the Free Tours was also exceptionally well done and the self-guided walking tour through the Parador offered interesting historical insights.

I don't know how I forgot to mention another benefit of my strategy is being able to fully enjoy the tapas of Calle del Laurel!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Art in Astorga includes the cathedral, the cathedral museum with paintings and lots of illuminated manuscripts and Gáudi's episcopal palace. Also an outdoor exhibit of a Roman mosaic floor and the Roman Musuem. For fun, but not art, the Chocolate Museum.
Astorga was our favorite town to spend an extra night for these reasons & more. We enjoyed a smaller town & all the various foods on the square. Had the best Churros con Chocolate in Astorga.

Most read last week in this forum

The Burguete bomberos had another busy day yesterday. Picking up two pilgrims with symptoms of hypothermia and exhaustion near the Lepoeder pass and another near the Croix de Thibault who was...
Between Villafranca Montes de Oca and San Juan de Ortega there was a great resting place with benches, totem poles andvarious wooden art. A place of good vibes. It is now completely demolished...
Just an FYI that all available beds are taken in SJPDP tonight - fully, truly COMPLETO! There’s an indication of how busy this year may be since it’s just a Wednesday in late April, not usually...
Left Saint Jean this morning at 7am. Got to Roncesvalles just before 1:30. Weather was clear and beautiful! I didn't pre book, and was able to get a bed. I did hear they were all full by 4pm...
Hi there - we are two 'older' women from Australia who will be walking the Camino in September and October 2025 - we are tempted by the companies that pre book accomodation and bag transfers but...
We have been travelling from Australia via Dubai and have been caught in the kaos in Dubai airport for over 3 days. Sleeping on the floor of the airport and finally Emerites put us up in...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back