• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Feel good story

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Wow. An inspiring story. I hope they get every support they need along the way. I'm sure from any of our members who come across Mark and Luke, and know their story.

For those of you out there now, here's the pic from the article so you know who they are.
May these big-hearted men be deeply blessed by their journey together. Such an inspiring story!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    927.2 KB · Views: 132
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Good stuff! Buen Camino to them both. May they have a great experience and theirs lives be enriched by their journey together.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Thank you CaminoBrit :). Such a rare and inspiring story , one to be treasured .

Thanks @caminobrit for sharing this. I hope that they have wonderful journey and that they share their story with others along the way. It would be such a privilege to meet them on the Camino.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Wonderful heart warming story, with all that's bad in the world it's nice to hear stories like this. I'm sure they will have a wonderful journey and if not already become life long friends.
I take my hat off to both of them.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Vaya con Dios, Mark and Luke. Are those names a coincidence?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
This is incredible adventure thats taking place at the moment. I was looking around to see if there are updates on how they are getting on. The updates seam to be on Luke Camino on facebook. Not able to post facebook link but its easy to search for facebook users. Whilst they are not every day updates or a blog there are some photos and the do encourage good luck messages. Buen Camino Mark and Luke!

Most read last week in this forum

The Burguete bomberos had another busy day yesterday. Picking up two pilgrims with symptoms of hypothermia and exhaustion near the Lepoeder pass and another near the Croix de Thibault who was...
Between Villafranca Montes de Oca and San Juan de Ortega there was a great resting place with benches, totem poles andvarious wooden art. A place of good vibes. It is now completely demolished...
Left Saint Jean this morning at 7am. Got to Roncesvalles just before 1:30. Weather was clear and beautiful! I didn't pre book, and was able to get a bed. I did hear they were all full by 4pm...
Hi there - we are two 'older' women from Australia who will be walking the Camino in September and October 2025 - we are tempted by the companies that pre book accomodation and bag transfers but...
We have been travelling from Australia via Dubai and have been caught in the kaos in Dubai airport for over 3 days. Sleeping on the floor of the airport and finally Emerites put us up in...
Hi all, Very new to this so please excuse any ignorance or silly questions :) I'm walking my very first Camino in 2 weeks (iieeeek) - the countdown is on and excitement through the roof. I've...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.