• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Festival flags from Hospital de Órbigo

Kasee

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances: '22, '23, '24
Portugues: 23
Invierno: 24
I was walking through Hospital this morning and the streets were festooned with hundreds of gorgeous medieval flags. Looks like they’re having a festival soon.

IMG_8765.jpegThe stores were closed, so I don’t know if the flags were available for purchase anywhere in town. Does anyone know if they can be purchased online? I would love to have one.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Last edited:
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
the 2023 Hospital de Órbigo Medieval Jousts
The celebration of the XXVII Medieval Jousts of Passo Honroso will be the weekend of June 3 and 4, 2023 at Hospital de Órbigo. A very colorful party that has its main course in the afternoon of the last day. The little ones love to see everything that is assembled in the camps and in the medieval market. They recommend going dressed in the period.

I was walking through Hospital this morning and the streets were festooned with hundreds of gorgeous medieval flags. Looks like they’re having a festival soon.

View attachment 148387The stores were closed, so I don’t know if the flags were available for purchase anywhere in town. Does anyone know if they can be purchased online? I would love to have one.
The festival is going to involve a medieval market. Maybe they will have them there.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

View attachment 148387The stores were closed, so I don’t know if the flags were available for purchase anywhere in town. Does anyone know if they can be purchased online? I would love to have one.
How neat! I looked it up on forum & it says it the jousting festival

Attachments

• 8A1196A5-2BC0-4280-8878-9678D087E77D.jpeg
    8A1196A5-2BC0-4280-8878-9678D087E77D.jpeg
    648.8 KB · Views: 3
Back