• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Feve trains

honestdoug

Can anyone help please we arrive at Asturias airport on the 2.30pm on a sunday and need to get a Feve train from Pravia to Ribadeo

can anyone tell me the cost of a Taxi from Asturias airport tp Pravia
God Bless
Doug

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I have now found out that Feve trains are now part of Renfe but can not find out if you can get tickets on the train as it looks like unable to on web site.
God Bless
Daou

You can buy tickets on the train on the FEVE routes, many/most of the stations are un-staffed. Sorry, but I can't help with taxi costs but a good rule of thumb is 1 euro / kilometre.

Might be worth checking out bus routes but not much moves on a Sunday.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Our timetable gives a train at 15.52. If the station is unmanned then you buy your ticket on the train.
Website will give times but you cannot not buy FEVE tickets online as far as we know.
Renfe/Feve search is now here http://www.renfe.com/viajeros/feve/horarios.html for those who have the old FEVE site bookmarked.

Alguno de los autobuses que hace la ruta Gijón-Pravia, pasa por el aeropuerto.
Es otra opción si no quieres coger un taxi.
No sé el precio del taxi, pero del Aeropuerto a Pravia hay unos 11 kilómetros, así que no creo que sea excesivamente caro.

Some of the bus route does Gijon-Pravia, passing through the airport.
It's another option if you want to catch a taxi.
I do not know the price of taxi but there Pravia Airport about 11 miles, so I do not think it's too expensive.

Hi all
Thanks for all the info ,I contacted the FEVE and they email all the info I needed and the Airport web site said 1E per K so we will see
and as Pravis is only 16 k thats will not be too bad on the pocked just to arrive by 6.30 and a restfully night .

God Bless
Doug

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum

hola, I have been trying to book a train from Madrid to Sarria to meet with friends on the Camino. The process works until the payment page. It asks for an email address and a phone number...
I trying to purchase my one way ticket from Santiago de Compostela to Porto.I cannot find any info on bringing my luggage with me( a small carry on and a knapsack) anyone taken this bus? Can I...
Last year made the mistake of travelling after the 500k walk to Porto and Barcelona and Cadaqués then the UK.(All amazing) but I was too tired to make the most of it. So this year I’m lucky...
Beginning March 1, my husband and I walked from Santo Domingo de la Calzada to Astorga on the CF. Prior to our trip, I had contracted with Jacotrans to move our bags for 21 straight days...
Trying to determine best way from Madrid airport to Leon? Thank you
Just saw a press release from Correos announcing that they will be offering a left luggage service at all of their 2,000+ offices throughout Spain. For up to 15 days at a time...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back