• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Camino Olvidado Guide created by one of our forum members

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Few albergues on the Olvidado

LTfit

Veteran Member
Here is a link to the Spanish (original) version of Ender’s Olvidado guide.

There are a few updates that haven’t made it into the English version — some new albergues, some new telephone numbers. And some changes after Igüeña. Guess the English-language translator has fallen asleep at the wheel. :p
I'm in the middle of planning stages using Ender's lastest (April 2022) Spanish guide and various Spanish websites but am currently getting live information from an American gentleman walking right now via the Olvidado Facebook page of Rosa y Ray. He has been having difficulty due to closed albergues. Situation maybe temporary but this is what he has found so far:

1) albergue in Güeños is only for groups so he had to pay €58 for a hotel.

2) albergue in Espinosa de los Monteros is 1.8 km out of town.

3) albergue in Santelices (old train station) is closed. Per comment Ender this is due to person issue and no idea when will reopen.

4) Camping Playa de Arija no longer accepts pilgrims. Pilgrim was allowed to stay because son of owner told him on the phone that it was open. When pilgrim arrived the owner told him that he had problems with pilgrims and has changed policy.

That's it for now. I'll add information when and if relevant. He is now on day 6 or 7 and has seen no other pilgrims. Luckily he speaks Spanish.

Message is to call in advance and plan carefully.

Due to all this I'm questioning my walking this route starting end of June.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
He has been having difficulty due to closed albergues. Situation maybe temporary but this is what he has found so far:

This is good information for people who stick to albergues. We did not stay in any albergues between Bilbao and Aguilar. The situation after Aguilar is a bit better, I think, and this is where the mountain stages are all clustered. But the albergues in Cervera de Pisuerga and Guardo, both of which I stayed in, have also closed. Buiza is still closed because of Covid. I think the albergues in Puente Almuhey, Vegacervera, La Magdalena, Vegarienza, Fasgar and Igüeña are all open, but that will still leave you with a bunch of non-albergue nights even on the part from Aguilar.

p.s. Check out the Invierno for its vastly improved albergue situation!

This is good information for people who stick to albergues. We did not stay in any albergues between Bilbao and Aguilar. The situation after Aguilar is a bit better, I think, and this is where the mountain stages are all clustered. But the albergues in Cervera de Pisuerga and Guardo, both of which I stayed in, have also closed. Buiza is still closed because of Covid. I think the albergues in Puente Almuhey, Vegacervera, La Magdalena, Vegarienza, Fasgar and Igüeña are all open, but that will still leave you with a bunch of non-albergue nights even on the part from Aguilar.

p.s. Check out the Invierno for its vastly improved albergue situation!

Thanks Laurie. It is a bit disheartening given I've already booked my flight to Bilbao and a night there. I've had my eye on the Invierno though but Ponfe is a ways from Bilbao!

As you know being with someone else makes staying in pensiones etc a bit more doable financially, singles are expensive especially if your only choice is a hotel!

Back to the drawing board.

Last edited:
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
How about the Norte with all the coastal alternatives?
Our minds are thinking alike! I am in fact looking at my old Norte credenciales and logbooks as we write! :)

I've never walked the whole Norte in one go (Irún - Santiago or even Bilbao - Santiago) and definitely haven't done all the coastal alternatives which sound very enticing. I know that you're an expert there!

In fact I started out from Irún back in 2015 but completed it over a span of three years. I now have time to do it in one go. Hmm I guess the Olvidado may have to wait.

p.s. thanks for starting this new thread - you're such a great moderator.

Ok so I have some updates from someone walking now:

All accommodations in Cervera de Pisuerga were booked out. There is an albergue but the owner didn't answer the door nor phone/what's app. The pilgrim in question had to take a taxi to Cistierna 77 km on to find a place to sleep. There was nothing in Guardo (40 km) nor Tarilonte (20 km) available.

In response to his post on the Camino Olvidado FB page a woman who walked recently conveyed that the albergue owner in Cervera de Pisuerga (Alberto 683 787 801) is very hard to get in touch with and that there is a youth hostel in Velilla del Río del Carrión near Guardo (Raúl 623 172 704).

So apparently various experiences regarding lodging.

In addition:

- In Villasante it is possible to stay at Pulpería Marisquería Villasante. The owner posted tel.: 642 761 491.

- There is a nice albergue in Fasgar as Laurie mentioned but the restaurant has closed down. I don't know if there is a store.

That's it for now.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
LT, are you talking about albergue accommodations or all hotels, pensiones, etc? For Cervera de Pisuerga and Guard to be totally booked, there must have been something special going on, because Cervera has four hotels and Cervera has three. Not albergue prices, but the cost of a taxi for 77 kms must have been pretty hefty.

The only albergue left in Cervera is the youth hosel, I believe. The albergue turístico closed right before covid.

So sorry to hear that the restaurant in Fasgar has closed. Rosi was in charge of the restaurant and the attached Casa Rural (Aires de Fasgar) and google says both have closed.
There is no store in Fasgar. And now, without the restaurant, not sure about food. The municipal centro social (also run by Rosi) used to have drinks but not much other than chips in a bag.

No question but that this kind of experience will dissuade lots of people from walking. I will get in touch with my BFF from the Camino Olvidado and see what he says. :D

P.S. I am not much of a facebook user, but I think I found the person who reported all of this accommodation misery. https://www.facebook.com/groups/180859619237503/user/1298585049/

Not a good situation.

LT, are you talking about albergue accommodations or all hotels, pensiones, etc? For Cervera de Pisuerga and Guard to be totally booked, there must have been something special going on, because Cervera has four hotels and Cervera has three. Not albergue prices, but the cost of a taxi for 77 kms must have been pretty hefty.

Hard to believe but ALL accommodations. Every single hotel in Cervera and surrounding area. No one (café or taxi owner) could explain what's going on.
The only albergue left in Cervera is the youth hosel, I believe. The albergue turístico closed right before covid.

So sorry to hear that the restaurant in Fasgar has closed. Rosi was in charge of the restaurant and the attached Casa Rural (Aires de Fasgar) and google says both have closed.
There is no store in Fasgar. And now, without the restaurant, not sure about food. The municipal centro social (also run by Rosi) used to have drinks but not much other than chips in a bag.

No question but that this kind of experience will dissuade lots of people from walking. I will get in touch with my BFF from the Camino Olvidado and see what he says. :D
Please do! I'm curious to see what he has to say.
P.S. I am not much of a facebook user, but I think I found the person who reported all of this accommodation misery. https://www.facebook.com/groups/180859619237503/user/1298585049/

Not a good situation.
I have had contact with two other pilgrims, one who walked on her own in April and managed o.k. and a Spanish guy who said that he is walking in July and asked if I wanted to join him so we could share a room :D . Would have contemplated this possibility (he walked the Primitivo with a Camino friend of mine) but I have to go a month earlier.

Hard to believe but ALL accommodations. Every single hotel in Cervera and surrounding area. No one (café or taxi owner) could explain what's going on.

I have had
contact with two other pilgrims, one who walked on her own in April and managed o.k. and a Spanish guy who said that he is walking in July and asked if I wanted to join him so we could share a room :D . Would have contemplated this possibility (he walked the Primitivo with a Camino friend of mine) but I have to go a month earlier.
@LTfit I've just book a flight to Bilbao for the 11th July. Checking in on what you ended up doing?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

I have had contact with two other pilgrims, one who walked on her own in April and managed o.k. and a Spanish guy who said that he is walking in July and asked if I wanted to join him so we could share a room :D . Would have contemplated this possibility (he walked the Primitivo with a Camino friend of mine) but I have to go a month earlier.
@LTfit wondering did you go. I'm starting Camino Olvidado on Monday. I'm walking on *July 11th* evening.

*Anyone else here walking Cam Olv?*

Have an excel sheet made with accomodation and will update.. and try to share if I can figure out how not to send the original.. but if helpful to anyone my plan is airport to Bilbao (need to buy shoes🤣)
.. then train to Balmaseda...12km to Nava du ordunte alberge and stay with Aldofo.
... then 27km to villasante and donativo albergue with Isabel.
... Then 26km ish and stay in Santillices in hostal rural, where I got the info from the previous albergue.
...then onto arjia and fingers crossed for camping. Food next day is always an issue as nothing open in the morning so need to remember to buy some somewhere.

Considering bringing a tent.. just for emergency sleeps. I never even bring a sleeping bag so this.

Attachments

• IMG_20220709_090505.jpg
    IMG_20220709_090505.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 42
Signing in on my way to Luarca so no, I'm on day 13 from Bilbao via the Norte.

Have been following someone walking the Olvidado now and it looks like the weather has been great. Hope also for you!

I still hope to walk the Olvidado one day but preferably with someone in order to share costs if there is a need to stay in a pensión, casa rural or other accommodations besides albergues!

Look forward to hearing how it goes for you.

Ultreia!

@LTfit wondering did you go. I'm starting Camino Olvidado on Monday. I'm walking on *July 11th* evening.

*Anyone else here walking Cam Olv?*

Have an excel sheet made with accomodation and will update.. and try to share if I can figure out how not to send the original.. but if helpful to anyone my plan is airport to Bilbao (need to buy shoes🤣)
.. then train to Balmaseda...12km to Nava du ordunte alberge and stay with Aldofo.
... then 27km to villasante and donativo albergue with Isabel.
... Then 26km ish and stay in Santillices in hostal rural, where I got the info from the previous albergue.
...then onto arjia and fingers crossed for camping. Food next day is always an issue as nothing open in the morning so need to remember to buy some somewhere.

Considering bringing a tent.. just for emergency sleeps. I never even bring a sleeping bag so this.
Hiya Aisha, Albergue de Peregrinos, de la Santa Cruz de Begona, Bilbao. Credential €2. Donation.( The only one open in Bilbao).
Balmaseda Albergue €12.
Nava de Ordunte. Stay at Adolfo’s Albergue Las Estrellas. Great guy. One new Bar
Santalices. Hostal closed. DEFINITELY BRING A LIGHTWEIGHT TENT. Sleep 100 Metres past the last bar in a barbecue area next to the river. Quiet and safe.
Villasante. House of Isabel, donation.
Espinosa De Los Monteros. Albergue Juvenil. €12 Full Board. All this information is verified and up-to-date. Also check out my guide Camino Olvidado May 2018 which at the time was personally verified and not just copied. A lot of this is still useful.
Book accommodation where you can.
Bring a sleeping bag.
Cheers, Mick.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hiya Aisha, Albergue de Peregrinos, de la Santa Cruz de Begona, Bilbao. Credential €2. Donation.( The only one open in Bilbao).
Balmaseda Albergue €12.
Nava de Ordunte. Stay at Adolfo’s Albergue Las Estrellas. Great guy. One new Bar
Santalices. Hostal closed. DEFINITELY BRING A LIGHTWEIGHT TENT. Sleep 100 Metres past the last bar in a barbecue area next to the river. Quiet and safe.
Villasante. House of Isabel, donation.
Espinosa De Los Monteros. Albergue Juvenil. €12 Full Board. All this information is verified and up-to-date. Also check out my guide Camino Olvidado May 2018 which at the time was personally verified and not just copied. A lot of this is still useful.
Book accommodation where you can.
Bring a sleeping bag.
Cheers, Mick.
Hi @omicko,

Wow, this is a welcome message 🤭
I had forgotten about your guide. Must search for it now asap🤗, as it was truly excellent last time.

I'm going to start in Balmaseda, and have Nava and Villasante booked for tomorrow and Tuesday. The 3rd night already proving difficult, as I await a response from the new place in Santillices. I've my fingers crossed for Los Acos allowing me to stay.

Did you complete again this year?
I'm 5ft and so a base weight in backpack tends to be quiet low. My bare tent, pegs, poles is 1.5kg.

Any ideas on the warmth required in a sleeping bag for July. I have forgotten what warm weather feels like.

Off to search your threads again.
Thank you,
Aisling

Hi @omicko,

I had forgotten about your guide. Must search for it now asap🤗, as it was truly excellent last time.

I'm going to start in Balmaseda, and have Nava and Villasante booked for tomorrow and Tuesday. The 3rd night already proving difficult, as I await a response from the new place in Santillices. I've my fingers crossed for Los Acos allowing me to stay.

I'm 5ft and so a base weight in backpack tends to be quiet low. My bare tent, pegs, poles is 1.5kg.

Any ideas on the warmth required in a sleeping bag for July. I have forgotten what warm weather feels like.

Thank you,
Aisling
@omicko or anyone..
I just rang a search for CAMINO OLVIDADO FROM BILBOA MAY 2018

Couldn't find the actual guide. There is 1 resource attached but from 2016. Would you happen to know where it is? Thank you.

@omicko or anyone..
I just rang a search for CAMINO OLVIDADO FROM BILBOA MAY 2018

Couldn't find the actual guide. There is 1 resource attached but from 2016. Would you happen to know where it is? Thank you.
Click Camino Olvidado and you will see all the subsections with the dates on the right hand side.Go down to January 23, 2019 and you will see on the left Camino Olvidado Guide from Bilbao - May 2018. Click to open.
Also a bit higher up at the date June 12, 2019 You will see a bit of an update.Cheers, Mick.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I'm in the middle of planning stages using Ender's lastest (April 2022) Spanish guide and various Spanish websites but am currently getting live information from an American gentleman walking right now via the Olvidado Facebook page of Rosa y Ray. He has been having difficulty due to closed albergues. Situation maybe temporary but this is what he has found so far:

1) albergue in Güeños is only for groups so he had to pay €58 for a hotel.

2) albergue in Espinosa de los Monteros is 1.8 km out of town.

3) albergue in Santelices (old train station) is closed. Per comment Ender this is due to person issue and no idea when will reopen.

4) Camping Playa de Arija no longer accepts pilgrims. Pilgrim was allowed to stay because son of owner told him on the phone that it was open. When pilgrim arrived the owner told him that he had problems with pilgrims and has changed policy.

That's it for now. I'll add information when and if relevant. He is now on day 6 or 7 and has seen no other pilgrims. Luckily he speaks Spanish.

Message is to call in advance and plan carefully.

Due to all this I'm questioning my walking this route starting end of June.

Attachments

• IMG_20220709_093208.jpg
    IMG_20220709_093208.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 30
It is so weird.. I can find the thread where you posted it. The attachment flashes open for a second and then disappears. I'm going to start searching laptop and hoping I have emailed it somewhere. I realise now that this was the document that made my journal last time so easy.
https://www.caminodesantiago.me/com...mino-olvidado-from-bilbao-may-2018-pdf.49193/
Ended up on laptop and running advanced search and had to make sure the search was older newer than 2018. Thank you so much. Presently getting printed out right this minute.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Maybe it’s a spelling problem. It’s Bilbao and not Bilboa. Trivial difference, but crucial for the search function.

Oh my, well spotted!... I cannot spell without serious concentration.🤯 Thankfully you guys do not get to hear how I destroy the names off these Spanish towns and villages. 🤣 The search function was strange.. I could see the attachment but only for a second and then it would disappear.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I'm starting Camino Olvidado on Monday. I'm walking on *July 11th* evening.
@AshIreGal,
Buen camino to you! If think you will be in touch with the forum while walking, feel free to start a “live from the camino” thread (full disclosure — this is a self-interested request). :p It’s always so helpful to have the posts of people walking in one continuous series of posts. But of course, if you want to disconnect, go for it!

Wishing you the very best. Buen camino, Laurie

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hi @omicko,

Thank you,
Aisling
For many years now I always bring a ultra light tent about a kilogram.
Most times I never use it or once. When I don’t use it I think has it been worthwhile to carry that extra kilogram for nothing and then the time when I do need it it’s fantastic.Have you already bought a sleeping bag?
I never prebook accommodation. In La Pola de Gordón the builders who are upgrading some houses have taken over the two pensions.So I continued up the mountain and stayed in a refuge overnight and continued to Piedrasecha the next morning.Contact these pensions to find out if there are beds available and book them.I slept in my tent on three other occasions.Mick.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
For many years now I always bring a ultra light tent about a kilogram.
I think anytime you are walking off the mainstream routes, this should be standard behaviour. On Frances, Norte, VdlP, etc, tents are for people who need tents (for whatever reason). On anything else, especially the routes that are not often walked, you should carry one.

Many routes have pilgrim picnic areas and they would be my go to place to pitch if I was in a bind. Another person I talked to said he would often pitch next to churches or sleep in the cloisters. He said many churches had a water tap somewhere outside and some also had an electric socket that he could charge his phone from.

I have met several pilgrims that have had them and used them for various reasons. One guy had walked from Germany with his dog and used his because he had issues with albergues due to having his dog with him. Another had claustrophobia and couldn't tolerate sleeping inside a building. Another was riding her horse and just preferred to sleep near her horse.

My tent isn't the lightest (2kg cheap 2 man from decathlon). But it's very useful. I wouldn't be without it when walking/trekking.

News from Ender that the albergue in Puente Almuhey is open again.

Sonia is the hospitalera, telephone 34 606 24 04 80
Hey Laurie, I stayed there. Sonia is fantastic. On the Camino Facebook group, a girl who mentioned she didn't know it was open, has just had her hands slapped🤣. I have photos and 10 beds / 3 showers / very clean / nice stamp / the info is now on the window. So just arrive and ring! Supermarket in town is great. Also met a lady who worked at restoration in terms of the local churches etc. I have a huge issue with spelling and writing 🤗🤯 so couldn't do a daily report, however, I am following Doug Johnson tracks on viewranger or outdoor active. I somehow made it through the way at Nava (that is no longer a way).. but do not want to publicize as I am 5ft, and height was a requirement in parts and my legs were ripped apart🤣🤣. I have videos, and I can WhatsApp, but wouldn't post publically for fear someone would think it was a way..you need to be very short, skin of rhino, good GPS etc. So downloaded tracks may suggest there is a way, but there isn't really anymore. The orange Camino app route, hugs the route alot and the walk from Puente to Bonar was much nicer following Doug Johnson route. Laurie.. I'm now trying to find Enders wikiloc route from Bonar to Vege. I think you did Bonar to La Robla. Aldofo says hello.🤗

Attachments

• IMG_20220719_111132.jpg
    IMG_20220719_111132.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20220719_213736.jpg
    IMG_20220719_213736.jpg
    975.7 KB · Views: 11
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hey Laurie, I stayed there. Sonia is fantastic. On the Camino Facebook group, a girl who mentioned she didn't know it was open, has just had her hands slapped🤣. I have photos and 10 beds / 3 showers / very clean / nice stamp / the info is now on the window.
Hi, AshireGal — did you take the long route via Caminayo? It makes for a longer day into Puente Almuhey, but it is gorgeous.

I'm now trying to find Enders wikiloc route from Bonar to Vege. I think you did Bonar to La Robla.

On my first Olvidado, I went via La Robla because the alternative had not been marked. But now that it’s marked, I can’t imagine ever doing that again. It is truly gorgeous! Though those last few asphalt kms into Vegacervera are very much a slog.

Here’s a link to Ender’s wikiloc tracks for the stage.

Beware the fake arrow, info here.

Would love to hear how it goes if you take the steep descent to the beech forest on the way to Ciñera — that’s on the day out of Vegacervera, which is another one of those totally magical days.

Buen camino, AshireGal!!!!

Hey Laurie, I stayed there. Sonia is fantastic. On the Camino Facebook group, a girl who mentioned she didn't know it was open, has just had her hands slapped🤣. I have photos and 10 beds / 3 showers / very clean / nice stamp / the info is now on the window. So just arrive and ring! Supermarket in town is great. Also met a lady who worked at restoration in terms of the local churches etc. I have a huge issue with spelling and writing 🤗🤯 so couldn't do a daily report, however, I am following Doug Johnson tracks on viewranger or outdoor active. I somehow made it through the way at Nava (that is no longer a way).. but do not want to publicize as I am 5ft, and height was a requirement in parts and my legs were ripped apart🤣🤣. I have videos, and I can WhatsApp, but wouldn't post publically for fear someone would think it was a way..you need to be very short, skin of rhino, good GPS etc. So downloaded tracks may suggest there is a way, but there isn't really anymore. The orange Camino app route, hugs the route alot and the walk from Puente to Bonar was much nicer following Doug Johnson route. Laurie.. I'm now trying to find Enders wikiloc route from Bonar to Vege. I think you did Bonar to La Robla. Aldofo says hello.🤗

Hi, AshireGal — did you take the long route via Caminayo? It makes for a longer day into Puente Almuhey, but it is gorgeous.

On my first Olvidado, I went via La Robla because the alternative had not been marked. But now that it’s marked, I can’t imagine ever doing that again. It is truly gorgeous! Though those last few asphalt kms into Vegacervera are very much a slog.

Would love to hear how it goes if you take the steep descent to the beech forest on the way to Ciñera — that’s on the day out of Vegacervera, which is another one of those totally magical days.

I've been doing a Camino you folks haven't heard of! 🤣🤣 Camino a la Feve. First I had backpack issue, which really was a 'brain issue', which sent me back to Bilbao. Then I had a 'stay on the train moment' when the place I planned to stay with Rafa had a festival. Then on the hot days, I missed a few more steps, this time, checking out ALSA from Aguilar de campoo to Guardo🤣🤣🤫🤭. Somehow wobbled with one good shoe into Bonar, and "de-peregrinoed" myself enough to catch the 2pm train to Leon. Then stomped across the city to decathlon🤣, and after no success except to rebuy the same pair of boys junior Salomon, I stomped across to Le Cortes English (??) or something and got a pair of unusually soft Merrell (agility peak 4 🤭.. so let's see what they are like tomorrow). Now on Feve back to Bonar and Lovely Hotel Nisi. Do check out the Facebook group where Italian man Stephano has put some great photos and Spanish Girl Mariella has listed all the spots she stayed.
Finally last night stayed in Covent Garden Leon, and Juan (?) Who runs the place, painted the yellow arrows out from Bilbao at some point. Nice guy and nice (but noisy location at night).

Thank you for reminder about the route out of Vega. I didn't go by the road, but by the off route section, following Enders wikiloc route. The first part was fab, and a bunch of dogs will give you a fright as they are very angry sounding. You will hear the sheep with bells, and just keep going. (A pilgrim behind me, turned back as they were aggressive and on the path .. and this pilgrim took the road). Eventually the route gets very rough with nettles and thorns, but I would still choose it again over the road. You need the GPS track as there are parts where you will be unsure otherwise. Eventually you hop the barrier and go into the next village by road. I went back into a field to avoid dogs by the village and came out again after 100 metres while they were distracted by a passing cyclist. The path to the gorge was fabulous... And today I didn't take the long route to the mine building, but I really like that last time. Followed Enders route to Pola from Cinera. Staying in the Camping in La Pola De Gordon. Highly recommend and just added a post with info onto the Wise pilgrim app.

Attachments

• IMG_20220724_090040.jpg
    IMG_20220724_090040.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20220724_085031.jpg
    IMG_20220724_085031.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20220724_084511.jpg
    IMG_20220724_084511.jpg
    7.5 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20220724_092035.jpg
    IMG_20220724_092035.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 10
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back