• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Files for accomodations on the Camino de Madrid

Jenyat53

Time of past OR future Camino
2013, 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019
I note that the fabulous Dutch confraternity does have accommodation files for some Spanish caminos but not for the Camino de Madrid. I am wondering if anyone is aware of any other files that may be available to download to my Organic Maps app on iPhone for this Camino? TIA

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I note that the fabulous Dutch confraternity does have accommodation files for some Spanish caminos but not for the Camino de Madrid. I am wondering if anyone is aware of any other files that may be available to download to my Organic Maps app on iPhone for this Camino? TIA
I’ve walked the camino the Madrid last september. You may find my accomodation list under “chrisje”
Buen camino

Best source is Gronze.com
I used that and also printed off the daily maps. Well marked trail. That was all I needed.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I used that and also printed off the daily maps. Well marked trail. That was all I needed.
I agree. Gronze has maps and notes albergues along the way. I booked cheep hotels in Madrid and 2 nights in Segovia.

I agree. Gronze has maps and notes albergues along the way. I booked cheep hotels in Madrid and 2 nights in Segovia.

Thanks so much for the above responses, I am reasonably tech savvy but am having trouble with the Gronze maps beta version not functioning on my iPhone Xs.
Just wondering if there are any tips or suggestions you could make. I have installed it on my home page and also allowed location services after signing in to Gronze but still no luck. TIA for any help you may be able to offer.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Thanks so much for the above responses, I am reasonably tech savvy but am having trouble with the Gronze maps beta version not functioning on my iPhone Xs.
Just wondering if there are any tips or suggestions you could make. I have installed it on my home page and also allowed location services after signing in to Gronze but still no luck. TIA for any help you may be able to offer.
I just printed off the map pages and threw them out as I went along.
I never bother with phone maps...too glary in the sun anyway...

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back