• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD Filling out the SPTH (Spain Travel Health Form)

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeaconDrew

Time of past OR future Camino
When I'm filling out the form on the app, and they ask for the flight number and seat, do they want the flight number of the first leg of my flight, or the flight that goes into Spain?

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
On Tuesday I just flew from Houston to Miami to Madrid on American. I completed their VeriFLY app & the Spanish health form & they wanted the flight # & seat from Miami.
In Houston they checked my QR code & gave me both boarding passes. In Miami they didn’t want anything other than the boarding pass. In Madrid on Wednesday the passport control lines were crazy. On the way to baggage claim (walking & skytrain) they stop you for your QR code. It was questionable for a while, but I made it to my bus in my 2 hour window. I don’t think any cafes/bars were open anywhere when we arrived - only vending machines so don’t walk out of the airport until you do what you want - restrooms, ATM’s, vending - no re-entry. If you complete the right paperwork, the travel is pretty seamless. Hope this helps.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
On Tuesday I just flew from Houston to Miami to Madrid on American. I completed their VeriFLY app & the Spanish health form & they wanted the flight # & seat from Miami.
In Houston they checked my QR code & gave me both boarding passes. In Miami they didn’t want anything other than the boarding pass. In Madrid on Wednesday the passport control lines were crazy. On the way to baggage claim (walking & skytrain) they stop you for your QR code. It was questionable for a while, but I made it to my bus in my 2 hour window. I don’t think any cafes/bars were open anywhere when we arrived - only vending machines so don’t walk out of the airport until you do what you want - restrooms, ATM’s, vending - no re-entry. If you complete the right paperwork, the travel is pretty seamless. Hope this helps.
yes this is very helpful. The VeriFLY app isn't working for me, it doesn't have the Boston airport? I'm hopping this will all work out. Thank you

I will be flying into Madrid and then Sevilla on Monday from Mexico. I will fill out the SPTH Sunday morning as soon as I get my covid antigen test results. I am fully vaccinated, even have received my Pfizer booster. The last two times I flew into Madrid and then was transferring to another flight I was given a pass to show at customs and where you go through security to jump to the front of the line because I had tight connections. WIthout that I would never have made either flight. Hope things are smoothly on Monday.

I just flew from Santiago to Madrid and as I’m almost out they ask for the QR code and I tried to explain I had been in Spain for 20 days but “no comprenda”. Of course my code isn’t any good any more and I’m panicking and she finally calls someone else and asks where I’m coming from and she say no problem and waves me thru.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Status
Not open for further replies.

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back