• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Film Three Caminos on Amazon.

MickMac

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 2013
Frances 2016
Frances 2017
Frances 2018
Frances 2018
Ponferrada-Santiago
July 2019
New film on the Camino on Amazon, called "Three Caminos" following young pilgrims on Camino. Worth a go.
It's a story of A Mexican firefighter, A Spanish bride to be, An Italian gigilo, A South korean classic musician, A Berliner squatter walking for her mother pretty good so far.

Last edited:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
There was alot written about this show last year. I personally found it boring and at times I actually got a little angry. (I can safely say this was a sentiment of many). I know lots of creative license is taken during the filming of many movies. I actually ended up watching the whole thing just to see the towns and the scenery. If the stories were more compelling and interesting maybe I would have overlooked so much of what I didn't like. To each his/her own but for me if it wasn't set on the camino I would don't know if I would have made it to the end of the first episode.
I always wondered how they all had so many clothes. Never wearing the same thing twice and got all those clothes and shoes in a 45L backpack???!!!! ;) ;) ;)

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Yes it is a story set on the Camino although not really about the Camino.
Decent start and scenery got a bit grotty and slightly depressing as it went on would not recommend but photography was decent.

Yes several of the stories of the characters, no, in fact all the stories are pretty sad. You don't know them all unless you watch all 8 episodes, but the scenery won't keep you going.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
New film on the Camino on Amazon, called "Three Caminos" following young pilgrims on Camino. Worth a go.
It's a story of A Mexican firefighter, A Spanish bride to be, An Italian gigilo, A South korean classic musician, A Berliner squatter walking for her mother pretty good so far.
Thanks for the heads up. I just watched the first two episodes of Season 1. It seemed to jump around a lot in terms of locations. I was hoping to see some scenes shot on La Meseta, but there weren't any.
I still enjoyed watching the story unfold between the characters and to see some albergues that I had stayed in myself, like Albergue Verde in Hospital del Órbigo.
Nothing to do with the series, but I just found an intriguing video about a discovery near the Camino Invierno, where it passes through Orense.
Here is the link, it's a short BBC video that has subtitles when Spanish is being spoken:

Soap opera. Fist three episodes have Camino backgrounds but after that it's just a soap opera.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
We enjoyed it. Fictional, as others have said. A bit dramatic. But, it was great seeing places I know and love. And, the film did leave one with a sense of the magic of the Camino. Yet another thing that makes me want to get back to Spain.

We just finished the series and it was great sighting all of the different locations. Actually enjoyed it 😊

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings all. I was scheduled to start in Porto in a few days. Went for a 20 km hike yesterday (my longest thus far) and almost didn’t make it. By the time I got home, I could hardly walk...
I have a confession. I am terrified of - and yes now feel free to laugh - the top bed in bunks with no railing/fence (something to stop you falling out). I've managed to get away with it except...
This is the latest fad for Camino stay out of the wind and woods 🤗.
One way or another, you need to see this movie! We were lucky enough this evening to attend the 'World Premiere' that was followed by a Q&A Session with: Writer / Director / Producer - Bill...
Did it make a difference in your short term, long term and lifetime? Did it change your soul..or chain it forevermore to some dusty track in Spain Are you in the ever present because of it, or...
I was looking at the wisepilgrim app for the Frances route and noticed that the distances don't always add up from one side to the other. Has anyone else noticed this? Am I being overly observant...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.