"Final Version" of my Primitivo Guide

Time of past OR future Camino
Hi Primitivo Folks,

I just posted what I think is the final version of my Primitivo/Muxia Finisterre Guide in the resources section of the forum here. The version in the forum is in Adobe and is formatted to print on standard US 8.5 inch x 11 inch letter size paper.

I also have posted a Word 2012 version of the Guide on my blog here. The Word version can be edited to fit your needs and is formatted to print on 8.5 inch x 14 inch US Legal size paper in booklet form, so it can be folded to create a 8.5 inch x 7 inch booklet. Please PM me if you want the Word version and have any trouble getting it. I can email it to you. I can convert it to an earlier version of Word if you need that also.

Hope folks planning Primitivo walks this spring and summer find this helpful. I sure have had fun making it.

Tom and I are T minus 3 months, 18 days and counting til we leave the US on June 5 for our Camino! We plan to start walking from Oviedo on June 9 and we will be at Rabanal del Camino July 1 through July 15.

Buen Camino,

Liz

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Thanks a lot! I find it very helpful.
After reading some posts here I have jumped from the Frances to The Primitivo, starting from Oviedo 13.05. Hope it is not too early. I have had a couple of very cold
May/June caminos earlier but my flight to Madrid was booked before I changed my plan. Am afraid it will be a bit hard for an old woman like me, but I will give it a try.
Randi

Liz,
I really appreciate your work on your guide.

I expect to walk StJPDP to Burgos starting 15 May 15, hop a bus to Oviedo and start the Primitivo on 27 May 15.

I decided to walk the Primitivo after reading yours and Kat Davis' previous posts and information.

Thank you:)

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
[QUOTE="ranthr, post: 272869, member: ........................................................Am afraid it will be a bit hard for an old woman like me, but I will give it a try.
Randi[/QUOTE]

Randi,
A look at your Caminos past & future suggests to me that although you may describe yourself as an old woman, there will soon be another line to be added to your Camino's past & future list.
Buen (old woman) Camino;)

Randi and John -- you will both be a bit ahead of Tom and me so we probably won't meet! But I'll look forward to reading about your descriptions! Its been a snowy year in Asturias, so I hope the weather and the mud are OK in May. Sometimes I think on the mud front that if you get on the trail before its all mucked up by lots of walkers its OK even if wet! Liz

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Thank you so much for doing this! I hope to use the one you update after your walk when I walk in September. Buen Camino!

Well done! This guide is excellent.

Hi Primitivo Folks,

I just posted what I think is the final version of my Primitivo/Muxia Finisterre Guide in the resources section of the forum here. The version in the forum is in Adobe and is formatted to print on standard US 8.5 inch x 11 inch letter size paper.

I also have posted a Word 2012 version of the Guide on my blog here. The Word version can be edited to fit your needs and is formatted to print on 8.5 inch x 14 inch US Legal size paper in booklet form, so it can be folded to create a 8.5 inch x 7 inch booklet. Please PM me if you want the Word version and have any trouble getting it. I can email it to you. I can convert it to an earlier version of Word if you need that also.

Hope folks planning Primitivo walks this spring and summer find this helpful. I sure have had fun making it.

Tom and I are T minus 3 months, 18 days and counting til we leave the US on June 5 for our Camino! We plan to start walking from Oviedo on June 9 and we will be at Rabanal del Camino July 1 through July 15.

Buen Camino,

Liz

Liz,
I finished the Primitivo last week. Simply wanted to tell you that I could have walked it using your guide alone.
I actually took the Cicerone guide with notes from your guide, which proved to be dead weight

Buen Camino

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Back