Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Finalized My Stages For April Camino Invierno Route

alaskadiver

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
May 2017-Camino Primitivo
April 2019-Camino de Invierno
Edit: I edited the title of this post since it seems some of the new folks might not realize (or read my post in full) that I am referring to the Camino del Invierno, not the Frances.

So after months of playing around with dates for various reasons, we booked our flights and have accommodations set up for Holy Week. We're starting April 17th from Ponferrada and had to book the first 9 days due to it being Holy week and also needing reservations at 2 casa rurales that are not in any of the usual stops. Here are our stages for anyone interested in a longer Camino de Invierno.

1. Ponferrada-Villavieja 16KM
2. Villavieja-Las Medulas 16KM via the alternative route to Orellan
3. Las Medulas-Puente de Domingo Florez- 8.1KM
4. PdDF--O Barco 18.3KM
5. O Barco-A Rua 14.2KM
6. A Rua- Quiroga 20KM (Getting a ride to a point 7km past A Rua and avoid all the road walking and make this stage 20KM. Otherwise, its 27KM)
7. Quiroga-Labrada (Hostal Pacita- In Barxa de Lor ) 15.4KM
8. Labrada-Monforte 20KM
9. Monforte-Villariño (casa rural that is ¼ mile off the trail) 14KM
10. Vilariño- Chantada 16KM
11. Chantada-Penasillas (casa rural in San Pedro de Viana will provide transfer from Penasillas) 9KM
12. Penasillas-Rodeiro 17KM
13. Rodeiro-Lalin 21.3
14. Lalin-Silleda 15.6KM
15. Silleda-Ponte Ulla 20KM
16. Ponte Ulla-Santiago 21.2KM

Then we're spending 4 days in Santiago where we will have a reaffirmation of our vows in celebration of our upcoming 30th anniversary. Then heading to Dublin for a 4 day layover before heading back to the frozen North.

Last edited:
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Way too organized for me. I’m more “go with the flow”. Did Holy Week a few years ago with no reservations. Good luck. This year we’re celebrating our 50th, by going around the world, including a stop in Santiago.

So after months of playing around with dates for various reasons, we booked our flights and have accommodations set up for Holy Week. We're starting April 17th from Ponferrada and had to book the first 9 days due to it being Holy week and also needing reservations at 2 casa rurales that are not in any of the usual stops. Here are our stages for anyone interested in a longer Camino de Invierno.

4. PdDF--O Barco 18.3KM
5. O Barco-A Rua 14.2KM
6. A Rua- Quiroga 20KM (Getting a ride to a point 7km past A Rua and avoid all the road walking and make this stage 20KM. Otherwise, its 27KM)
8. Labrada-Monforte 20KM
11. Chantada-Penasillas (casa rural in San Pedro de Viana will provide transfer from Penasillas) 9KM
13. Rodeiro-Lalin 21.3
14. Lalin-Silleda 15.6KM

Then we're spending 4 days in Santiago where we will have a reaffirmation of our vows in celebration of our upcoming 30th anniversary. Then heading to Dublin for a 4 day layover before heading back to the frozen North.
Wow. Can I put these stages in the 2019 guide? This is a great work of planning. And more importantly, congratulations on your wedding anniversary. What a wonderful way to celebrate your 30 years together.

And if you are into splurges given that it’s such a momentous occasion, here are two options: Pazo dos Gallegos http://pazodegalegos.com/
beyond Ponte Ulla (A bit off camino) or this place a couple of kms beyond A Laxe. http://www.pazodebendoiro.com/

I’ve never stayed at either but got a tour of the first place once when I was on theOuteiro Albergue. Very nice, a family estate/vineyard turnedi to a rural hotel back I the day when grants for rural tourism were flowing. Run be two generations.

And I have seen that second place off to the left from the camino but never went there. A little googling and I saw that it is a pretty nice looking place!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Alaskadiver.
I am waking the Camino in April also but from La Faba with my son. Not as far as you but looking forward to it immensely. I deliberated long and hard about my schedule, and after much advice from other Camino walkers, the last comment on the thread was. Fellow Camino walkers. I think that my mind is now made up that I will not book any accomodation. I will "go with the flow", listen to my body and embrace the experience.
https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/being-flexible.58437/post-670561

Wow. Can I put these stages in the 2019 guide? This is a great work of planning. And more importantly, congratulations on your wedding anniversary. What a wonderful way to celebrate your 30 years together.
Of course you can use my stages Laurie. Anybody could have come up with them. The planning is part of the fun for me.
And it’s 35 if we count the time we spend as just boyfriend/girlfriend. We met at university.

Way too organized for me. I’m more “go with the flow”. Did Holy Week a few years ago with no reservations. Good luck. This year we’re celebrating our 50th, by going around the world, including a stop in Santiago.
Way too much planning for me as well. But ALL of the accommodations were already full when I called. I got the last room in each place. If I went with the flow on this Camino we’d be sleeping on the street :) this is not The Frances.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Alaskadiver.
I am waking the Camino in April also but from La Faba with my son. Not as far as you but looking forward to it immensely. I deliberated long and hard about my schedule, and after much advice from other Camino walkers, the last comment on the thread was. Fellow Camino walkers. I think that my mind is now made up that I will not book any accomodation. I will "go with the flow", listen to my body and embrace the experience.
https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/being-flexible.58437/post-670561
Good for you! But I’m not walking the Frances as you are.
The Invierno during Holy Week is not the place to go with the flow. I don’t think that you’ve researched this route, otherwise you’d know there are only a few albergues in the first half. Every advice I received on this forum said to reserve and they were dead on right.

alaskerdriver, the Frances this is not. Google maps is a great thing. Buen Camino

alaskerdriver, the Frances this is not. Google maps is a great thing. Buen Camino
What are you talking about? You said you are walking the Frances. I am not. I think you have completely misunderstood this thread. No need for snarkiness.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
And if you are into splurges given that it’s such a momentous occasion, here are two options: Pazo dos Gallegos http://pazodegalegos.com/
beyond Ponte Ulla (A bit off camino) or this place a couple of kms beyond A Laxe. http://www.pazodebendoiro.com/

I’ve never stayed at either but got a tour of the first place once when I was on theOuteiro Albergue. Very nice, a family estate/vineyard turnedi to a rural hotel back I the day when grants for rural tourism were flowing. Run be two generations.

And I have seen that second place off to the left from the camino but never went there. A little googling and I saw that it is a pretty nice looking place!

Ooh! Thanks Laurie. Pazo de Galegos looks beautiful and not expensive by standard hotel prices. Heck, most of the pensiones along the Invierno aren't exactly cheap anyway. I will keep this place in my notebook and decide when when we arrive. We'll see. By the time we start our second week I'm sure we'll be missing the albergues and looking to stay in them.

I've edited the title of the thread so the new members to the forum don't think I'm talking about the popular Frances route. I forget that not everyone knows to read which forum a specific thread is in. I've done it myself.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Edit: I edited the title of this post since it seems some of the new folks might not realize (or read my post in full) that I am referring to the Camino Invierno, not the Frances.

4. PdDF--O Barco 18.3KM
5. O Barco-A Rua 14.2KM
8. Labrada-Monforte 20KM
13. Rodeiro-Lalin 21.3
14. Lalin-Silleda 15.6KM

After going O Barco to A Rua it was easy to go to Montefurado and take the train back to A Rua 6 in the afternoon. There is a train back in the morning.

After going O Barco to A Rua it was easy to go to Montefurado and take the train back to A Rua 6 in the afternoon. There is a train back in the morning.
But I have no need to take the train back with my stages.

Edit: I edited the title of this post since it seems some of the new folks might not realize (or read my post in full) that I am referring to the Camino Invierno, not the Frances.

4. PdDF--O Barco 18.3KM
5. O Barco-A Rua 14.2KM
8. Labrada-Monforte 20KM
13. Rodeiro-Lalin 21.3
14. Lalin-Silleda 15.6KM

Ok, @alaskadiver if you are sitting and wondering what to do when you arrive at Torre Vilariño (GREAT place,btw), I would suggest taking a short walk to a viewpoint that is one of the iconic Sil River views. It’s the mirador Cabodomundo:
And another km or two on, there is what looks like a beautiful little romanesque church. http://robledalsagrado.blogspot.com/2011/02/el-mirador-do-cabo-do-mundo-y-su.html
I’ve been egging @Charrito on to go there, but he hasn’t yet paid attention to my nagging. I very much hope to make it there myself, but till then I will have to rely on you guys. Buen camino, Laurie

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Ok, @alaskadiver if you are sitting and wondering what to do when you arrive at Torre Vilariño (GREAT place,btw), I would suggest taking a short walk to a viewpoint that is one of the iconic Sil River views. It’s the mirador Cabodomundo:
And another km or two on, there is what looks like a beautiful little romanesque church. http://robledalsagrado.blogspot.com/2011/02/el-mirador-do-cabo-do-mundo-y-su.html
I’ve been egging @Charrito on to go there, but he hasn’t yet paid attention to my nagging. I very much hope to make it there myself, but till then I will have to rely on you guys. Buen camino, Laurie
I will go! I need that photo for my blog :) beautiful!
Thanks. Added to my notebook of must do/go.

I will go! I need that photo for my blog :) beautiful!
Thanks. Added to my notebook of must do/go.

Oh, you are so lucky. I am looking forward to hearing about your little detour, or post-lunch walk. I don’t think you need this, but I have a google maps screenshot that shows the walking route to the mirador and then on to the church if that is of interest. The church isn't a knockout, but its apse dates from the 12C.https://www.galiciamaxica.eu/galicia/lugo/iglesialourenzo/ And apparently the views from the church are quite nice as well.

Total of 3.2 km round trip from Torre Vilariño to mirador to church to Torre Vilariño. Buen camino, Laurie

Screenshot 2018-11-27 16.08.52.png

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I am waking the Camino in April also but from La Faba with my son. Not as far as you but looking forward to it immensely. I deliberated long and hard about my schedule, and after much advice from other Camino walkers, the last comment on the thread was. Fellow Camino walkers. I think that my mind is now made up that I will not book any accomodation

The only section of the Frances i would book is from where you are commencing .
You might be a bit early [ 5 weeks ] for the tribes / buses / tourists / holiday seekers but believe me this is their domain ,
Where Alaska is walking is the wilderness compared to The Frances.

I think Charrito is wise. ;)
To be honest the view point has fallen into disrepair.
The Mimosa trees have been allowed to grow and unless it is cut down will block the view.
You can see that from the start of the drone video. scrub obscures the view.
This is a better image of what can be seen these days.
Mirador_Cabo_do_Mundo2.JPG

Another link.
Website
The view is much better further down the hill and too far when walking the Camino.

I think Charrito is wise. ;)
To be honest the view point has fallen into disrepair.
The Mimosa trees have been allowed to grow and unless it is cut down will block the view.
You can see that from the start of the drone video. scrub obscures the view.
This is a better image of what can be seen these days.
Mirador_Cabo_do_Mundo2.JPG

Another link.
Website
The view is much better further down the hill and too far when walking the Camino.

OH, so sad! But thanks for telling us. So, @Ribeirasacra, if someone is spending the afternoon at Torre Vilariño and has time to walk, how far down would you have to go? I posted a map showing the way down to the church, would that be a good spot?

I am jealous of you, following that pace to enjoy such a wild camino!!! Those sound like great stages, indeed. Buen camino!

Hola @alaskadiver &
@peregrina2000.
Many thanks two wonderful peregrina. You are now virtually compelling me to walk this route next year for my 70th. Might have to start the training, planning, saving, Spanish lessons. Beun Camino;)

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

4. PdDF--O Barco 18.3KM
5. O Barco-A Rua 14.2KM
8. Labrada-Monforte 20KM
13. Rodeiro-Lalin 21.3
14. Lalin-Silleda 15.6KM

We will be on that route at the same time. we start in Bayonne March 28. Do you post on Fb?

AlaskaDiver, your itinerary looks great! I have already chimed in about 10 days being overly ambitious and 12-days being about the minimum I would recommend. However, your plan is even better.

This said, have you a tentative idea about lodging at each of your proposed stops? Will you plan to try to find albergues, or are there commercial options at these places?

I am curious in case I decide to do it again... Always trying to prove Albert Einsteins's belief about insanity...o_O

AlaskaDiver, your itinerary looks great! I have already chimed in about 10 days being overly ambitious and 12-days being about the minimum I would recommend. However, your plan is even better.

This said, have you a tentative idea about lodging at each of your proposed stops? Will you plan to try to find albergues, or are there commercial options at these places?

I am curious in case I decide to do it again... Always trying to prove Albert Einsteins's belief about insanity...o_O
I have private accommodations reserved for the first 8 or 9 days. After that just doing albergues as we arrive.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
We will be on that route at the same time. we start in Bayonne March 28. Do you post on Fb?
I don’t post publicly to FB. I will likely post here on the Live From The Camino Forum. Then I’ll write it all up for my blog.

Ok. But, I would like to see the places you’ve identified to go with your list of stages. I plan ahead myself, and would like to consider doing the Invierno again, more leisurely.

So, can I have the URL to your blog? Or could you share with me it by Private Conversation?

I understand totally about FB. I closed my account 2 years ago. It seems I was ahead of my time...

Thanks.

Ok. But, I would like to see the places you’ve identified to go with your list of stages. I plan ahead myself, and would like to consider doing the Invierno again, more leisurely.

So, can I have the URL to your blog? Or could you share with me it by Private Conversation?

I understand totally about FB. I closed my account 2 years ago. It seems I was ahead of my time...

Thanks.
My blog url is in the bottom of all my posts
Musingsfromthelastfrontier.com

I love FB, but due to the nature of my job I keep all posts private to just friends. Except for yesterday, when I was posting publicly due to the massive earthquake that hit us here and 400 aftershocks.

I’ll post more details later this week. We’re in the middle of assessing damage and conducting extra policing efforts this weekend. And now we have a snow storm of 4-12 inches headed our way. So a little busy this weekend :)

Irene

Last edited:
Oops! My bad! I failed to connect you to AK and Anchorage. I hope you and yours are okay and that you get back to normal soon. Best wishes..

Oops! My bad! I failed to connect you to AK and Anchorage. I hope you and yours are okay and that you get back to normal soon. Best wishes..
My user name, Alaskadiver, refers to the fact that I live in Alaska and that I am a scuba diver. And that I dive in Alaska. Wasn’t very creative but it was all I could come up with at the time when I joined the form. :) my name is Irene Lee. On Facebook I can be found by searching for Irene Lee.That’s my FB profile name.
Thanks for your well wishes. We are all doing fine. The people of the North are a hardy, self reliant bunch.

Last edited:
Well, I’ve come across the first messed up experience on Airbnb in all the years that I’ve been using them. I made reservations weeks ago in O Barco at at an Airbnb. One double room. Soraya the host accepted and I paid. Now, she contacts me and says she’s decided to rent out the whole place and that I need to cancel. She refuses to cancel from her end because it shows up in the reviews as the host canceling which looks bad. Policy says that if the host asks you to cancel they need to process it so that I don’t incur the fees. She’s flat out refusing! Ordering me to cancel.

When I told her that she left me with no other option than to report her, she suddenly changed her story. Saying that she didn’t want us to share the house (it was advertised as a single room) and it was for our convenience. She saying we’ll just have to put up with people who think they have the whole place to themselves. What? Good thing the conversations on Airbnb are recorded and they can see the game she’s playing.
I’ve found another place to stay, a typical pension, but I had preferred a room in a private house for the ambience and to help the local economy.

I’m sad at the terrible behavior of this person. So rude. She sends me this message and even after I told her we were in the middle of recovering from a major earthquake and I couldn’t deal with it now, she persisted with a follow up message insisting that I cancel and to respond right away.
I hope this isn’t indicative of the people along the Invierno. Or what I can expect from the other private accommodations that I’ve made.

Thanks for letting me vent!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Well, I’ve come across the first messed up experience on Airbnb in all the years that I’ve been using them. I made reservations weeks ago in O Barco at at an Airbnb. One double room. Soraya the host accepted and I paid. Now, she contacts me and says she’s decided to rent out the whole place and that I need to cancel. She refuses to cancel from her end because it shows up in the reviews as the host canceling which looks bad. Policy says that if the host asks you to cancel they need to process it so that I don’t incur the fees. She’s flat out refusing! Ordering me to cancel.

When I told her that she left me with no other option than to report her, she suddenly changed her story. Saying that she didn’t want us to share the house (it was advertised as a single room) and it was for our convenience. She saying we’ll just have to put up with people who think they have the whole place to themselves. What? Good thing the conversations on Airbnb are recorded and they can see the game she’s playing.
I’ve found another place to stay, a typical pension, but I had preferred a room in a private house for the ambience and to help the local economy.

I’m sad at the terrible behavior of this person. So rude. She sends me this message and even after I told her we were in the middle of recovering from a major earthquake and I couldn’t deal with it now, she persisted with a follow up message insisting that I cancel and to respond right away.
I hope this isn’t indicative of the people along the Invierno. Or what I can expect from the other private accommodations that I’ve made.

Thanks for letting me vent!

Oh, I hear your pain. Hope you stick with it — lucky that you are fluent in Spanish, imagine how much more difficult it would be if you weren’t. We don’t use Airbnb much, but I have had at least four experiences like this. It is usually the case that the owner just finds a better offer and leaves you hanging. But Airbnb is sometimes helpful. Once when we had a three week apartment rental in Paris cancelled at the last minute, Airbnb allowed us to rebook a more expensive place with no extra charge. The problem of course is that when this happens at the last minute, the supply is greatly diminished,and we wound up in a more expensive but much less nice place. Live and learn.

So... back to the Invierno — I feel pretty confident saying that this is not typical Invierno behavior. I have never experienced anything like this, and I would not worry. Luckily there are plenty of good places in OBarco! Don’t let this experience get to you, Alaskadiver. If you survived that awful earthquake, this is nothing in comparison. Buen camino, Laurie

Oh, I hear your pain. Hope you stick with it — lucky that you are fluent in Spanish, imagine how much more difficult it would be if you weren’t. We don’t use Airbnb much, but I have had at least four experiences like this. It is usually the case that the owner just finds a better offer and leaves you hanging. But Airbnb is sometimes helpful. Once when we had a three week apartment rental in Paris cancelled at the last minute, Airbnb allowed us to rebook a more expensive place with no extra charge. The problem of course is that when this happens at the last minute, the supply is greatly diminished,and we wound up in a more expensive but much less nice place. Live and learn.

So... back to the Invierno — I feel pretty confident saying that this is not typical Invierno behavior. I have never experienced anything like this, and I would not worry. Luckily there are plenty of good places in OBarco! Don’t let this experience get to you, Alaskadiver. If you survived that awful earthquake, this is nothing in comparison. Buen camino, Laurie

Airbnb resolved the issue overnight and created the cancellation for her. I’ve never had any issues with a host and I stay in them every year for years!
In fact, I’m using and Airbnb in Ponferrada for a few days and in Dublin at the end of our trip. Difference is that I always reserve the entire apt. I'll never reserve a single room again.

I’m staying in Pension Do Lar which had a room available on booking.com. So I didn’t have to deal with people telling me to call back in February :)

Last edited:

€60,-
Airbnb resolved the issue overnight and created the cancellation for her. I’ve never had this year with a host and I stay in them every year for years!
In fact, I’m using and Airbnb in Ponferrada forthefew days and in Dublin at the end of our trip.

I’m staying in Pension Do Lar which had a room available on booking.com. So I didn’t have to deal with people telling me to call back in February :)

Great menú del día in Pensión do Lar’s restaurant, at least I had one. And I am not by any stretch a wine connoiseur, but I do remember a wonderful house wine, which must have been a mencía. OOOOOhhhh, I am itching to get back to the Invierno!

Irene, your itinerary looks just great! And it's especially great for such a scenic route as the Invierno - I did it in 9 days and really wished I could spend more time on it!

A recommendation from me: Monforte de Lemos is, in my opinion, the crown jewel of the Invierno, I just loved it. Lively, beautiful, and full of history. Next time I walk the Invierno, I'm intending to spend at least a couple of days there! If you've booked Hostal Medievo, it's a fantastic place (and Room 1 has a marvellous view of the monastery - I took the attached photo from the balcony of this very room, which I was lucky to get!). If not, maybe someone will cancel their booking in the remaining time.

20190101_175932_HDR.jpg

Irene, your itinerary looks just great! And it's especially great for such a scenic route as the Invierno - I did it in 9 days and really wished I could spend more time on it!

A recommendation from me: Monforte de Lemos is, in my opinion, the crown jewel of the Invierno, I just loved it. Lively, beautiful, and full of history. Next time I walk the Invierno, I'm intending to spend at least a couple of days there! If you've booked Hostal Medievo, it's a fantastic place (and Room 1 has a marvellous view of the monastery - I took the attached photo from the balcony of this very room, which I was lucky to get!). If not, maybe someone will cancel their booking in the remaining time.

View attachment 50638

We’re booked into Hotel Conde de Lemos as it was a place where we could get a triple room. Our friend is joining us there.

I’m staying in Pension Do Lar which had a room available on booking.com. :)

You'll be happy there Irene.. I had a room there last April... Easy to find... room was great ( double bed), the food and wine were 'tops' ... I hope the same chef is still there for you this year. As a pilgrim you get special treatment in the dining room... eating much earlier than most 'spanish' diners who generally started to drift in when I was almost finished.

Buen Camino
Annie

I am with you, I like the "go with the flow" camino, however I'll be walking the Frances during Holy Week, and I am getting nervous about getting reservations. What is your advice?

M
I am with you, I like the "go with the flow" camino, however I'll be walking the Frances during Holy Week, and I am getting nervous about getting reservations. What is your advice?
My advice is that you start your own thread specific to the Frances. I started this thread for my Invierno trip and related suggestions.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Thank you so much for sharing these stages. I am preparing for this camino with my three kids (22, 19 and 13) (and my plantar fasciitis) so I might need these shorter stages. How have you found them and do you have links for some of them? Because we are walking four together, I might want to book for some of the stages. I have been looking for a complete list of accommodation and distances for Camino de Invierno but with no luck. I even bought Wiselys app for this route to no help at all - worst camino app I have bought... Have you seen a list or a good guide for this route? http://caminodeinvierno.es/ does not seem complete?

Thank you so much for sharing these stages. I am preparing for this camino with my three kids (22, 19 and 13) (and my plantar fasciitis) so I might need these shorter stages. How have you found them and do you have links for some of them? Because we are walking four together, I might want to book for some of the stages. I have been looking for a complete list of accommodation and distances for Camino de Invierno but with no luck. I even bought Wiselys app for this route to no help at all - worst camino app I have bought... Have you seen a list or a good guide for this route? http://caminodeinvierno.es/ does not seem complete?
The gronze.com site will give you all the current available places to stay. I used it to p,an my 16 day trip.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back