Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Finally: My schedule for May this year, a combined Primitivo/Sanabrés

Arctic_Alex

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
CF 2019
CPrim 2023
Some things just take a bit longer to actually happen: With the idea born about a year ago, planned originally for September last year, sabotaged by some emergency room experience and a follow-up surgery, I finally got things rolling for May this year.

Here comes my rough schedule:

Bildschirmfoto 2023-03-06 um 12.03.49.png

We will see if I will be up for it or if I will need to shorten the cool down walking.
Really excited to finally be on the paths again :)

Last edited:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I expect a Compostela isn't that important to you, as you already have one. But in case it is, a word of warning that if you switch routes within the last 100 km, as you seem to be planning, you may be told at the Pilgrim Office in Santiago that you do not qualify for one by their rules.

I expect a Compostela isn't that important to you, as you already have one. But in case it is, a word of warning that if you switch routes within the last 100 km, as you seem to be planning, you may be told at the Pilgrim Office in Santiago that you do not qualify for one by their rules.
Exactly, if it is not too crowded at the office I will give it a casual try and ask. But it will not be a disaster if I will not get it. Maybe I should go for a distance certificate for my 2019 Camino instead? Can one apply for that online and only pick it up then?

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! Started today from Oviedo to Escamplero. Now I know, why so many people say it's a bit of a challenge to come out of Oviedo. I got lost just once, but was rescued by a very friendly guy. A...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back