A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Finished our Camino and made a video!

Advertisment

mvanert

Camino(s) past & future
Pamplona - Santiago 2014, St. Jean to Estella June 2016, Estella to Santiago April 17, 2018
Unfortunately it is blocked for copyright grounds. Maybe get rid of the offending music and try again.

davebugg

DustOff: "When I have your wounded."
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances...
Sept. 2017: SJPdP to Burgos
Sept./Oct. 2018: SJPdP to Santiago de Compostela
I'd love to see it, but it's blocked due to copyright violations with the music. When you get it fixed, I'd like to watch. :)

gailsweb

Happy feet
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
CF St Jean - Santiago (2015)
St Jean - Ronsenvalles (2016)
St Jean - Santiago (aug 2018)
Well done - Just followed the new link - wonderful video- brought back memories and makes me look forward to new places to stay on Francés for our second visit in late August

Advertisment

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francés (17 May-26 June 2015)
Camino Francés (14 May-06 July 2017)
Well done - Just followed the new link - wonderful video- brought back memories and makes me look forward to new places to stay on Francés for our second visit in late August
Blocked for me too and Idon’t see any new link.

Camino(s) past & future
March 2018
Hi all - sorry about the YouTube block! I didn’t realize until this morning and then it took ages to re do with new music. its too bad as I really like the way the songs I originally used worked with the images. Anyway, thanks for hanging in there.

davebugg

Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances...
Hi all - sorry about the YouTube block! I didn’t realize until this morning and then it took ages to re do with new music. its too bad as I really like the way the songs I originally used worked with the images. Anyway, thanks for hanging in there.
Do you have a new link?

mvanert

Camino(s) past & future
Pamplona - Santiago 2014, St. Jean to Estella June 2016, Estella to Santiago April 17, 2018
I enjoyed your video. As someone who spent his "formative years" in Redding, it's nice to see others from there doing the camino. My sister and I did it in 2014. She still lives in Redding. I do not but returned to the camino for a couple of weeks in 2016 and am now nine days from returning and will start in Astorga for a 12 day journey to SDC.

NanaEL

Camino(s) past & future
Plan on walking the Camino Frances May 2019, God willing
We finished our Camino from St. Jean to Santiago just last week. I spent my jet lag hours working on a video of our experience. If you are interested, you can check it out at:

Enjoy!

Kim
I can't see it!

Camino(s) past & future
March 2018
I enjoyed your video. As someone who spent his "formative years" in Redding, it's nice to see others from there doing the camino. My sister and I did it in 2014. She still lives in Redding. I do not but returned to the camino for a couple of weeks in 2016 and am now nine days from returning and will start in Astorga for a 12 day journey to SDC.
Redding is great! We just moved here from the Bay Area last year and couldn't be happier. It's gorgeous and so many nature trails and mountains, lakes...just lots of outdoor beauty. I can definitely see returning to do shorter (100km) patches of other routes, like maybe the Portuguese. Also, it would be really nice to get inside the front of the Cathedral. Any idea of when the construction/renovation work will be done? Would be great to go back then. :)

davebugg

Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances...
That was fun watching your video. Brought back some memories, and wetted my appetite for when I get back there again in September. :)

OLDER threads on this topic

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 24 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 84 15.8%
  • May

Votes: 141 26.5%
  • June