• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Finished our Camino and made a video!

Lulumom

Time of past OR future Camino
March 2018
We finished our Camino from St. Jean to Santiago just last week. I spent my jet lag hours working on a video of our experience. If you are interested, you can check it out at:

Enjoy!

Kim

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I'd love to see it, but it's blocked due to copyright violations with the music. When you get it fixed, I'd like to watch. :)

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Well done - Just followed the new link - wonderful video- brought back memories and makes me look forward to new places to stay on Francés for our second visit in late August

Well done - Just followed the new link - wonderful video- brought back memories and makes me look forward to new places to stay on Francés for our second visit in late August
Blocked for me too and Idon’t see any new link.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hi all - sorry about the YouTube block! I didn’t realize until this morning and then it took ages to re do with new music. its too bad as I really like the way the songs I originally used worked with the images. Anyway, thanks for hanging in there.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Hi all - sorry about the YouTube block! I didn’t realize until this morning and then it took ages to re do with new music. its too bad as I really like the way the songs I originally used worked with the images. Anyway, thanks for hanging in there.

Do you have a new link?

I enjoyed your video. As someone who spent his "formative years" in Redding, it's nice to see others from there doing the camino. My sister and I did it in 2014. She still lives in Redding. I do not but returned to the camino for a couple of weeks in 2016 and am now nine days from returning and will start in Astorga for a 12 day journey to SDC.

We finished our Camino from St. Jean to Santiago just last week. I spent my jet lag hours working on a video of our experience. If you are interested, you can check it out at:

Enjoy!

Kim
I can't see it!

I enjoyed your video. As someone who spent his "formative years" in Redding, it's nice to see others from there doing the camino. My sister and I did it in 2014. She still lives in Redding. I do not but returned to the camino for a couple of weeks in 2016 and am now nine days from returning and will start in Astorga for a 12 day journey to SDC.

Redding is great! We just moved here from the Bay Area last year and couldn't be happier. It's gorgeous and so many nature trails and mountains, lakes...just lots of outdoor beauty. I can definitely see returning to do shorter (100km) patches of other routes, like maybe the Portuguese. Also, it would be really nice to get inside the front of the Cathedral. Any idea of when the construction/renovation work will be done? Would be great to go back then. :)

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
That was fun watching your video. Brought back some memories, and wetted my appetite for when I get back there again in September. :)

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum

Norte 2023 was the first time I actually put some training into Camino. I walked a lot of stairs at home, a lot. First week in Spain was mountains and mud. After that it was pratically all...
Hi everyone! We're a family from Latvia, starting our 2nd Camino de Santiago. We walked the central Portugese route 1,5 years ago, and will walk the coastal route this time. The first day on...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back