• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Finisterre the end of the way for me,for now

roamingpaddy

Time of past OR future Camino
Im too tired to write much as it has been a long day,Muxia to Finisterra except to say I am exhausted but satisfied,and greatful too.I have many many good memories of my Camino.I am thankful for all of the help I got here on this forum and people I have met.As I said too tired so I will leave you with some pictures .God bless.

Attachments

• 20200929_084859.jpg
    20200929_084859.jpg
    892.7 KB · Views: 189
  • 20200929_085056.jpg
    20200929_085056.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 185
  • 20200929_151444.jpg
    20200929_151444.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 181
  • 20200929_163602.jpg
    20200929_163602.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 181
  • 20200929_183834.jpg
    20200929_183834.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 186
  • 20200929_202733.jpg
    20200929_202733.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 188
  • 20200929_201106.jpg
    20200929_201106.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 204
  • 20200929_203629.jpg
    20200929_203629.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 198
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Join the Camino Cleanup in May from Ponferrada to Sarria. Registration closes Mar 22.
Im too tired to write much as it has been a long day,Muxia to Finisterra except to say I am exhausted but satisfied,and greatful too.I have many many good memories of my Camino.I am thankful for all of the help I got here on this forum and people I have met.As I said too tired so I will leave you with some pictures .God bless.
Beautiful photos, glorious weather.A wonderful end to a fabulous Camino.Memories to cherish.Sending you greetings from Sarria.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Congratulations Sir! May the wonderful memories live on long in your heart. Thank you for sharing your journey with us in such a gentle roaming way!
Love the photo of you with the walking stick held high against the sunset over Fisterra - ABSOLUTELY EPIC ACHIEVEMENT.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Congratulations!
Thank you for taking the time to share your camino in words and photos. I have really enjoyed reading your posts. They have brought back happy memories and that is needed in these difficult times.
All the best to you.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

I felt as though I was shadowing you along the way...experiencing again the sights, smells, lovely people, and gratitude for the gifts of health and fortitude to be able to do so! Congratulations!

Any idea where you might explore next?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I felt as though I was shadowing you along the way...experiencing again the sights, smells, lovely people, and gratitude for the gifts of health and fortitude to be able to do so! Congratulations!

Any idea where you might explore next?
I think I will be walking in Ireland ,there are lovely walks there,but winter coming

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Thank you for sharing those wonderful photos. Did you have any difficulty in going down the steep decline into Fisterra? I fell...sliding down with all the small stones.

Thank you for sharing those wonderful photos. Did you have any difficulty in going down the steep decline into Fisterra? I fell...sliding down with all the small stones.
It was dark descending from the lighthouse to Finisterre but luckily a full moon and my small torch helped,I was always concious of the steep drop on my right towards the sea ,luckily no mishaps.

Most read last week in this forum

Hello peregrinos! My daughter and I are walking the CF from SJPP and hope to arrive in SDC around a week before we fly home (late June). We'd like to walk to either Finisterra or Muxia and then...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back