A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Flights booked....

Camino(s) past & future
Planning to walk June "2017"
Well as the title says, flights are booked. Looks like we are going to attempt this.

Arriving St Jean 12th July from Ireland.

Booked into Orrison for the evening of the 13th.

Super excited, super anxious, but taking until the end of August to complete the 500 miles if necessary.......

David.

Advertisment

Camino(s) past & future
Walking the Camino Frances August 29 2018!!
Well as the title says, flights are booked. Looks like we are going to attempt this.

Super excited, super anxious, but taking until the end of August to complete the 500 miles if necessary.......

David.
Good luck, buen camino and I'll be right behind you, feeling the same way. I start walking at the end of August!

Camino(s) past & future
Primitivo,2017,Argonne and salvador,sept.2019
You are starting on a wonderful adventure! Just enjoy the journey! You will be very pleased and surprised! BUEN CAMINO

Advertisment

Camino(s) past & future
Just heard Ryanair Pilots in the Irish Republic are going on strike on the 12th July for 24 hours...... guess what day we were to fly to Biarritz, yes the 12/07/18..... not sure what happens now as we can contact Ryanair

Camino(s) past & future
Frances(2006) portugues(2013)San Salvador (2017)
Just heard Ryanair Pilots in the Irish Republic are going on strike on the 12th July for 24 hours...... guess what day we were to fly to Biarritz, yes the 12/07/18..... not sure what happens now as we can contact Ryanair
So sorry. Nerve wracking, or would be for me. Keep us posted. i am also checking for a flight a friend is booked on a few days later from Biarritz to Dublin...

Camino(s) past & future
Well Ryanair have come through for us, the flights affected are between Ireland and UK only, so, FAB Thunderbirds are Go. Bus booked to Dublin Airport leaving at midnight tonight/tomorrow morning and on our way to Biarritz. See some of you soon. Buen Camino

David.
I walk out of SJPdp on 17th heading for Burgos by 29th. Who knows maybe our paths will cross?
Buen Camino both.

OLDER threads on this topic

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Pilgrims here right now

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 8 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 32 4.6%
  • April

Votes: 106 15.2%
  • May

Votes: 172 24.6%