A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

The big map o the Caminos de Santiago

Flores del Camino, Re-opening the Albergue Municipal of "Castrillo de Los Polvazares/Flores del Camino"

arturo garcia

Pilgrim/Hospitalero/Mountain guide/Photographer
Camino(s) past & future
French way (Dic. 2012), Portuguese way (Dic.2013) and now living on the Camino.
In the Wonderful town of Castrillo de los Polvazares, a few kilometers after Astorga, Basia and Bertrand, The onwers of http://floresdelcamino.com/es/nosotros/.
Flores del Camino, make a nice work of renovation and decoration with new furniture and albergue equipment and they area going to manage it. Don´t miss one of the most beautiful towns of Spain.

This June I made the detour to see Flores del Camino. I had heard about their interesting workshops and stopped in and met Basia who was nice enough to take time out and talk a bit about their home and art work (that alone is worth a visit!). The lemon water was also much appreciated! She mentioned that they were going to take on the management of the local albergue. I wish them much luck.

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 11 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 35 4.4%
  • April

Votes: 114 14.5%
  • May

Votes: 192 24.4%