Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Food Critic on Spanish Cuisine

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum

If anyone has taken the alternate route from shortly before Villaval to Orbaneja (as depicted in John Brierley's guide) I would appreciate your comments regarding terrain and ease of following...
I realize this has been discussed in different ways...apologies for redundancy. I might have to economize in some ways when I finally do the Camino Frances, if not Sept 2024 it will be Sept 2025...
Have time to start a couple days before Sarria. Wondering which of the following you would recommend most to start by and not miss — Villafranca del Bierzo or O Cebrero or Herrerias or...
I'm helping a friend with limited mobility plan a "driving camino" trip. Her husband will drive. They prefer being in the historic center of places and very much like historic buildings. The...
Am taking the bus from Madrid on arrival to Ponferrada to start the Camino a couple stages beyond. Hearing that Molinaseca is a very special place, began thinking of maybe detouring by bus or...
My daughter and I were going to start from SJDP in mid September but are now looking at starting late September but just wondered if this is a bad idea and if we should stick with our earlier...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.