Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little, most of them by the end of 2021. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.

Foot help in Astorga

Camino walkers love this gripping, intriguing, mystery with history novel.
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.

FRM

How do you walk the Camino? One step at a time.
Past OR future Camino
O'Cebreiro to Santiago (2014)
Pamplona to Sahagun (March 2019)
Sahagun to O’Cebreiro (March 2020)
May I ask what treatment she provided. Thanks.

Grm

Traveller44

Past OR future Camino
Mostly blister relief, cleaned up older heel blisters and then cleaned , medicated then applied some " second skin, a thin film and installed some cushioning around both newer ones. Wrapped everything nicely in those hard to reach places. Gave me some supplies to go. 26 euros

Myra13

Past OR future Camino
CdF 2017+2019; Portugues 2018; VdlP 2020 (delayed😷)
Has someone experience for foottreatment in Pamplona? I will arrive there in a few days after walking from Lourdes - Aragones.
And my feet need treatment.

Traveller44

Past OR future Camino
I have a suggestion if you do not receive an answer. Caminoteca store in Pamplona, is run by a many time pilgrim and was a huge help to the lady I was walking with. He trimmed the soles of her shoes to prevent future blisters. I am sure he can assist you in finding the help you need with your feet. Buen Camino

2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).

Lhollo

Past OR future Camino
CF pt2, Belorado to Sarria, May 21 – June 12, 2022
I was also about to suggest Caminoteca in Pamplona. It’s just down from the Catedral, past the Bistrot café on the corner (side note: they have very weird art installation toilets in the Bistrot). I had a long chat with the owner of Caminoteca the other week about my very small blisters, which I didn’t want worsening. He’s a mine of knowledge, a really lovely man, and has everything you might need for every aspect of the Camino.