• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Foot help in Astorga

Traveller44

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances, Portuguese, Podiensis, Finnestere, Mux
Just left this clinic. I was a walk (hobble) in and Ms Gonzalez tended to me in 20 minutes . I had expected a much longer wait so this was a pleasant surprise. 2 minutes from the Cathedral.

Attachments

• 16316205256757674510143569231489.jpg
    16316205256757674510143569231489.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 44
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Mostly blister relief, cleaned up older heel blisters and then cleaned , medicated then applied some " second skin, a thin film and installed some cushioning around both newer ones. Wrapped everything nicely in those hard to reach places. Gave me some supplies to go. 26 euros

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Has someone experience for foottreatment in Pamplona? I will arrive there in a few days after walking from Lourdes - Aragones.
And my feet need treatment.

I have a suggestion if you do not receive an answer. Caminoteca store in Pamplona, is run by a many time pilgrim and was a huge help to the lady I was walking with. He trimmed the soles of her shoes to prevent future blisters. I am sure he can assist you in finding the help you need with your feet. Buen Camino

I was also about to suggest Caminoteca in Pamplona. It’s just down from the Catedral, past the Bistrot café on the corner (side note: they have very weird art installation toilets in the Bistrot). I had a long chat with the owner of Caminoteca the other week about my very small blisters, which I didn’t want worsening. He’s a mine of knowledge, a really lovely man, and has everything you might need for every aspect of the Camino.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum

I'm about a 6 weeks away from beginning the French Camino. Depending on how I feel when I get to St. Jean, I will either take a train back to Portugal, or continue on to Santiago. In the...
Hola, I was really hoping to walk the Camino again this coming summer but despite all my hopes and planning I am in need of a hip replacement instead, yea! I walked the Frances in 2017 and have...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.