• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

For those that post/blog/write while walking - doing it on your phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustJack

Time of past OR future Camino
CF: May/June 2023
VDLP: April/May 2024
I've seen many posts on this site made by people currently walking. Similarly, some blog while walking, some post daily on Facebook, some keep a journal, etc.

Question: are you guys doing all that typing on your phone?

I assume you are, as most aren't traveling with a laptop or ipad... So I guess I answered my own question.

But wow, I'm impressed with those that can type out a long narrative, including photos, on their phone. I'm planning on a daily post on Facebook (which I don't use, but have lots of relatives that do), and already am dreading having to type it all out with fat thumbs and such a small keyboard. First world problems, I know, but now that I've asked and researched the many many basic questions about walking a camino, I'm digging into the minutiae of day-to-day details.

How much (digital) writing do you do while walking? Not literally while walking, but at the end of the day, or when you're relaxing at the albergue. Can I expect to see most people with their heads down over their phones busily typing? I'm planning on a semi digital-detox. I won't be checking emails or reading the news, but I will need to spend an hour or so writing a daily post.

Last edited:
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I use the FindPenguins app to do my (mostly photos) blog. I don't include a lot of text.
You could use your phone's speech to text function, but I find when I do that I spend more time fixing errors that I would if I typed it in.

FindPenguins is nice because it creates a map as you go along, and you can post it to Facebook too if you want.

I am fairly accustomed to typing on my phone. However, I find that I am usually too tired to compose coherent descriptive posts while I am on the Camino. I can still do (and enjoy) making random forum posts that don't require as much focus or follow-up.

You will likely find it a bit of a burden if you set up an expectation of producing entertaining daily posts, so be careful not to promise that! I dislike the way Facebook posts are "organized" but you might find it OK. I'd advise you not to try to learn any new apps while on the Camino!

Maybe Find Penguins is a better choice for you. I think people can read/see those posts without needing their own accounts.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
You will likely find it a bit of a burden if you set up an expectation of producing entertaining daily posts, so be careful not to promise that! I dislike the way Facebook posts are "organized" but you might find it OK.
Ha ha, no I won't be promising anyone that my daily posts will be entertaining :) But that said, I'll likely attempt to at least insert the odd bit of dry wit...

I'm curious what you mean when you say you dislike the way Facebook posts are organized. Each day's post would show up in my friends' feed, and not require them to go to a different website. I considered a blog, Instagram, even TikTok, but my relatives are consistently on Facebook, so if I want them to follow along it pretty much needs to be on Facebook. Or were you referring to how the individual posts are organized? I do wish you could insert photos throughout the text, rather than attaching them to the end of the post.

Maybe Find Penguins is a better choice for you. I think people can read/see those posts without needing their own accounts.
Yes, they can. All they need is the link that is provided by FindPenguins.

There is a share button that will take you to a link that you can copy and send to your friends, and you can also click the Share on Facebook button. This way your friends/family that are on FB can follow you there, and those that are not can follow you on the FindPenguins website.

penguins.jpg

Not being a FB (this Forum is the only social media I do) or blogger person, I'm old school & send group emails from the trail. Yes, I type them all (& they're usually lengthy) on my phone...it's a commitment, it takes time & honestly, sometimes I have to make myself do it. I then also post my dispatches here on the Forum...edited of course!

It can be tedious for the very reasons you mention @JustJack, so might I suggest rather than committing to a daily dispatch, give yourself a longer timeframe ie, once or twice a week. For short to medium length walks, I send updates on a weekly basis. For my longer trails, I do them fortnightly plus. I categorise my trail lengths as;
short - 500km or less
medium - 500 to 1200km &
long - over 1200kms.
Seemingly random figures but borne from noticing different mindsets per trail length.

For me, the main thing to remember is I'm doing it for two reasons;
a/ so everyone who cares knows I'm ok
&
b/ it becomes a wonderful travel diary which now, years down the track, I really enjoying reading & looking back on the experience. We forget so much over time.
And yes, I typed all this on my phone!
Happy trails.
👣 🌏

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I record my thoughts on audio as I walk. 'in the moment'.

There are probably apps that will then transcribe them for you.
(I have a 'friend' who transcribes and posts them for me as I'm walking)

But I have typed blog posts directly using my phone.
One of the reasons I use a big screen phone.

I'm curious what you mean when you say you dislike the way Facebook posts are organized.
For quick and easy communication in the present, it may be fine, but for discussion, chronological record or future reference, it can be very difficult/confusing to follow the posts, replies, replies to replies, etc. That probably would not concern you for your purpose, but it is the reason I don't use it for any sort of record that I would like to read in the future. Maybe I haven't tried hard enough to get used to it, but I prefer other platforms.

I have used Wordpress for blogging, but I think you might be better off to go with Find Penguins. It gives you the option of easily creating a book of your photos and text.

It is a good idea to practice starting now!

Everything I photograph, write, read on line or post is via a Samsung Galaxy phone

During my first caminos my husband and I communicated when necessary by land-line telephone; since 2008 I carried a smartphone which also served as camera+computer on which I wrote my daily blogs then using Blogspot

Since we both were then in our 70's whilst apart we texted each other good morning, briefly cited our daily plans, and texted again at day's end. Simple, swift and efficacious this helped keep each of us in the other's loop although physically we were often on different continents.

While walking a phone and European assistance number 112 can provide invaluable emergency help. Luckily I have never personally needed such assistance, but over the years I have called 112 for other pilgrims who needed fast help and either had no phone or were unable to use a phone.

...In retrospect I would never walk without a phone. Carrying one may help save someone else's life. Furthermore I would never carry a computer or iPad; I like to travel light.

Although I am no longer hiking at 83 I still use a smartphone as my computer. All my posts here are written on the phone. I am using it now to write this.

Whenever/wherever/however you go
Carpe diem and Buen camino

Last edited:
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
For quick and easy communication in the present, it may be fine, but for discussion, chronological record or future reference, it can be very difficult/confusing to follow the posts, replies, replies to replies, etc. That probably would not concern you for your purpose, but it is the reason I don't use it for any sort of record that I would like to read in the future. Maybe I haven't tried hard enough to get used to it, but I prefer other platforms.

I have used Wordpress for blogging, but I think you might be better off to go with Find Penguins. It gives you the option of easily creating a book of your photos and text.

It is a good idea to practice starting now!

Totally agree on blogging @C clearly .

As a means of recording a sequence of things and having them logical and easy to follow, a blog is a wonderful way to record a Camino.

I did my first one just as a way of family knowing where I was and how I was going. But it very quickly became far more that that. My blog became my journal, my confessor, and a really rewarding 'document' or record for my own memories, to go back over as the years pass.

Social media is fine, but I'm not sure it can really fulfil the same role as a Blog.

Oh and a tip for anyone thinking of setting up a blog. (I use wordpress)

Get the sequence right! (At least I think it makes sense).

As you are blogging, you want the latest post at the top, so those at home following your progress can just read you latest post and don't have to go looking for it.

When you have finished your journey........

Change the settings! To show the oldest post first.
That way people coming to your blog can read about your journey in the sequence it unfolds.
Like reading a book from the front, to the back.

Sadly many blogs are left with the latest post at the top.
I just can't read most of them.
It's like trying to read a book backwards :(

(You have to find the last post, and read backwards from there)

I used my phone in past, and will again next year.
Many apps including both Word and Google docs have good voice to text options, just brilliant.
I just talk, it coverts my voice to text and writes my daily diary. A few edits needed here and there, but generally easy.
Then I copy and paste relevant text to FB or more details my blog (link below).
Im 64 yo, so it can be done!
Ultreia : )

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Yes. It's not a big deal - it just takes a bit of patience, that's all.

How much (digital) writing do you do while walking?
At the most something like this:

I don't blog and really like the interactive aspect of posts with pilgrims and friends here on the Forum - without them needing an account at Find Penguins or Wordpress.

But isn't that easier said than done? Don't you need more sophisticated tools or plug-ins?
Yes, I wonder about that. I've looked a numerous WordPress blogs and they always seem clunky - with the latest (current) entry coming up, and having to go to a top page and select individual entries in a new tab. No flow. But maybe that is because I don't know how to navigate the system properly. As for Facebook....it is like peering inside my pantry. Far too many packets of cheap pasta in assorted random places and I can never find the small jar of truffles.

On the FindPenguins app/website I can change the order so that it shows either "newest first" or "oldest first".

Blogging while walking! Only in my head. When I arrived at my destination for the day. I usually started to write my Word Press blog, on my iPhone. Yes, I think it takes too much time, with my one finger typing, but that’s my method for five Caminos. Before this blog, I traveled with a journal. Now the iPhone replaces journal and camera. And I am very happy to have a record of my unforgettable journeys. But, I find there are a lot of glitches that can be frustrating at times. One is the journal not posting or posting too slowly because of poor or nonexistent wifi. Also making sure pictures are sized correctly so it does post and are within the plan’s limits. Post Camino, I did make books with a company called “Blog to Print.” They are great records of my Caminos, but the picture sizing isn’t as big as on the web. I’m not sure I will blog during my next Camino or wait until after, because I would rather spend more time with other pilgrims and in the villages. Maybe take my journal and a pen. Here’s my blog, “ Walking Through the Ages.” https://walkingthroughtheages.com/2019/09/28/walking-espiritual-variant-stages-2-and-3/
¡Buen Camino!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi Jack. I posted about my blog, but this is a response to your concern about typing on the phone’s keyboard. A friend of mine purchased a small trifold portable keyboard that she uses to post. It is super lightweight and easy to carry in your backpack. I bought one, but haven’t ever taken it with me. I don’t mind typing directly on the phone and I’m into simplicity. Buy online or in a local electronics store. Many choices.

I do mine in Google notes to start with, that way I sort my typos without the fear of accidentally posting it. Then when I'm ready I copy and then paste into wherever it needs to go

And yes, I try to update at coffee stops etc and nor in one go at the end of an inevitably long day.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I've seen many posts on this site made by people currently walking. Similarly, some blog while walking, some post daily on Facebook, some keep a journal, etc.

I assume you are, as most aren't traveling with a laptop or ipad... So I guess I answered my own question.

But wow, I'm impressed with those that can type out a long narrative, including photos, on their phone. I'm planning on a daily post on Facebook (which I don't use, but have lots of relatives that do), and already am dreading having to type it all out with fat thumbs and such a small keyboard. First world problems, I know, but now that I've asked and researched the many many basic questions about walking a camino, I'm digging into the minutiae of day-to-day details.

How much (digital) writing do you do while walking? Not literally while walking, but at the end of the day, or when you're relaxing at the albergue. Can I expect to see most people with their heads down over their phones busily typing? I'm planning on a semi digital-detox. I won't be checking emails or reading the news, but I will need to spend an hour or so writing a daily post.
My husband does his by video, sometimes FB. I do mine old school, I write in a journal and take a million photos, and marry it all up later. But then I dont share my trip with anyone until afterwards.
I wouldnt write a long journal if I had to type it up on a phone.

You can connect a physical keyboard to a smartphone with Bluetooth or a USB OTG (On The Go) device and a cable. Some keyboards are small enough to consider taking.

But isn't that easier said than done? Don't you need more sophisticated tools or plug-ins?

I use a Wordpress blog. It's just one of the settings. Click, and the whole sequence changes.
If it's not on the standard Wordpress it's a simple PlugIn, most of which are free.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I haven't tried these transcription apps, (see below) but I reckon they would be worth a try for blogging!

The issue I have writing a blog entry at the end of the day is........I'm tired, I want to get my washing done, find a meal, plan tomorrow, and I've forgotten what I wanted to write........

That's the main reason I record my blogs as audio first.
I want to capture things in the moment, my thoughts and impressions right then, not try to recall them later.

Just a thought. I might try a couple of these. It's far easier to just check and edit something than type it all from scratch.

I set up a seperate FB page just for my Caminos and friends that are interested can look there. I post a few photos, maybe 4-6, and just a little text, maybe a paragraph. I also film each day, just a few minutes here and there, and then use imovie to splice them all together into one 3-5 min. video. Sometimes I post this on FB, but I also have a Camino youtube channel that has a short video for each day. Quite like watching these again, as it is easier to talk then to type. Perhaps that is a good solution for you? I doubt I spend more than 30 min. a day posting. Usually at the end of the day before sleeping.

I used the app "relive" during my Camino. It organises the photos you take into a 3D map/video which you can post on your favourite social media sites. The free version is pretty good, but I got a subscription for my Camino as it enabled more flexibility, including being able to include video. It is also possible to add annotations.
What I did experience, however, was a loss of personal inflection, as I spent more time thinking about taking photos to include, rather than just absorbing the moment. In the future I will still use it (as it is very easy) but focus on taking photos for me, and just sharing some of them at the end of the day ... after I've reflected on the day.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

I used the talk to text function on my phone. it was real easy but I do have to check if there were any embarrassing mistakes. However if you don't check, and post it does add some humor to your blog.

I tried finding penquins but found it was not as easy to use as polar steps and also do a Wordpress blog. The finding penquins or polar steps apps provide a map and pics and a place for the days story - I find the Wordpress blog easier to capture reflections and stories interspersed with pics

I brought a foldable Bluetooth keyboard that weighs about 3oz and is great for typing emails or blogs or whatever you’d want to type on your phone. It’s super easy to use and I’m glad to have it.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Ha ha, no I won't be promising anyone that my daily posts will be entertaining :) But that said, I'll likely attempt to at least insert the odd bit of dry wit...

I'm curious what you mean when you say you dislike the way Facebook posts are organized. Each day's post would show up in my friends' feed, and not require them to go to a different website. I considered a blog, Instagram, even TikTok, but my relatives are consistently on Facebook, so if I want them to follow along it pretty much needs to be on Facebook. Or were you referring to how the individual posts are organized? I do wish you could insert photos throughout the text, rather than attaching them to the end of the post.
Facebook is fine if that’s what’s suits your family. This year I have been using FindPenguins during my pre Camino travel for my own record and reflections as much as anything else.
However once I am on Camino shortly, I don’t think I will post that much. In the past I often write a post during morning coffee or lunch but not so much at the end of the day.
Remember the Camino is for you / me - not for family or followers. You can always load up a bunch of photos and just say you had a great day/ week. 😊

Facebook is fine if that’s what’s suits your family.
I agree, assuming that is all @JustJack is looking for.

Remember the Camino is for you / me - not for family or followers. You can always load up a bunch of photos and just say you had a great day/ week.
That's why I use a blog - only those who really want to read it will do so. At the start of a trip I post a single post to Facebook saying that I'm off, and give a link for people who do want to read whatever I decide to post on my blog. On my blog, I write what I want to write, and don't try to give any comprehensive account. The only drawback that inhibits me is that I have a personal rule not to say anything about any other pilgrims that I would not want them to read if they should encounter my blog sometime! That can eliminate some good stories, but I can walk in good conscience.

Remember the Camino is for you / me - not for family or followers.
Yes! At home afterwards, I rarely talk much about my Camino, although I spend hours daily thinking about it, being on the forum. I actually try to avoid conversations about it with anyone but my closest family/friends, and I talk to them about it only if they ask.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Yes! At home afterwards, I rarely talk much about my Camino, although I spend hours daily thinking about it, being on the forum. I actually try to avoid conversations about it with anyone but my closest family/friends, and I talk to them about it only if they ask.
I had to actually start a local chapter of American Pilgrims on the Camino so that I could have people to bore share my stories with. 😂

I'm on Norte right now, at Cadavedo. I use Blogger, which avoids all the "stuff" that comes with other platforms, and have been posting daily. Once in a while some typos go thru, and I've had two days where wifi has been sluggish and it was hard to get the post up, but it's been fine. And yes, I fumble through it on my phone. With Blogger, I just gave people a link to my blog, and my husband has been spreading it a bit further. People don't need a Google account to get the full experience. I'm a fan, but I also use mostly Google suite apps.

In 2019 I just sent a daily text to a WhatsApp group. It was adequate to get the job done and was easy to include photos. A year later, I wanted to collect my texts in a file but could not find a way to do this. That was the downside. My daughters created a book of my camino for me last year. They were able to copy quotes from my texts to annotate the pictures. Not sure how difficult that was. Due to the time difference between the US and Spain, they tended to receive the text in the morning and called it "Breakfast with Mel."

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I brought an iPad mini. I got a sim from Salt for it in Pamplona. I also used it to have FaceTime or Skype calls with my husband back home, to call ahead for some lodging reservations, and to do blog type posts on FB. I did not get a Spanish sim for my phone.

Like Trecile I'm uncomfortable with the idea that anyone else should be interested in what I'm doing. For me making a general blog, or social media posts wouldn't have felt right, though if it had I like her approach. And I'm a rubbish typist, even on a keyboard.

But I do like to have my own record of what has happened. And to keep in touch with friends. Rather than write a longhand diary, and carry it, I emailed a different friend each day and included after my message a record of the days events, "in case they are interested." I use the "voice to text" feature. This got most words right and it was quicker to correct than type from scratch. But it never managed "albergue". I got all sorts of things - alba gay, all bar grey, al bear guy, etc. I ought to have just given up and used the word hostel.

When I got home I had a record which was easy to copy and paste from my sent box into a (reasonably) coherent document. Still haven't got round to adding the photos of course .................

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
If my family and a few friends want to follow my walk, that's fine, but mainly my recordings are for me. The same with photographs. As I age my memories fade, and the daily recordings and the photos make an archive of my walk and a book that brings me great joy when I am home. I browse through the books often.

I posted about this subject on a previous thread. I've trying to figure out how to capture my thoughts and observations as I walk. My issue is that I hate using the cell phone for text input. I type too slow and make too many typos.

This post prompted me to try something. If you've got Google Docs on your cell phone, open it, then add a new or open an existing file, press the microphone icon and start talking. It's super easy and works pretty well at capturing your speech as text. If you don' save it and close the app, it automatically saves it as an untitled document. The next time you want to record, you haven't lost anything. Documents are saved in the cloud. Then you can edit the document later with what ever tool you use and copy the doc to email, blog, another app, or this forum.

I still need to figure out what that editing tool should be.

Hope this helps.

I have just completed the Portuguese from Lisbon via Fatima (40 days inc rest days) and I posted every day using polarsteps and it was no hassle at all really.

Yes there were times I was too tired etc and I missed a day or two, but I went back and did them in chronological order. Ie if I missed yesterday, I would do that before todays.

I also tried to post late at night so that typing didn't take precedence over meeting and talking with other pilgrims. The Camino and albergue experience always trumped doing a blog.

It can be challenging typing on a mobile phone but I soon made a decision not to bother fixing typos nor to double check town spelling. The blog served two purposes - to let the kids and fam know where we were and how we were and to provide a record of our Camino for ourselves. Neither of those purposes requires perfect typing.

Polarsteps has benefits and faults, but generally i find it easy to use and I seem to be able to upload as many photos as I want.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
My husband does his by video, sometimes FB. I do mine old school, I write in a journal and take a million photos, and marry it all up later. But then I dont share my trip with anyone until afterwards.
I wouldnt write a long journal if I had to type it up on a phone.
Wherever I go I have always done my journalling "old school", too. I usually do my writing in the evening before I go to sleep -- it's like a re-cap of the day. And, like you, I take tons of photos.

I apologise to everyone that I am about to offend and this is my opinion only. But when did the Camino change from being a personal sacred experience to a travelogue of stories and photos. I am not Catholic or religious but surely a Camino is more than photos or blogs. My Camino journal was deeply personal and certainly not to be shared on FB. I sent my family regular updates and the occasional photo but the rest of FB didn't need to know. I walked in 2019, it was very crowded and so many were just having a hike through Spain, as you do. I had many pilgrims walk past me having earnest (and sometimes loud) phone conversations!!!
So now I have upset many of you......have a great time and Buen Camino.

I apologise to everyone that I am about to offend and this is my opinion only. But when did the Camino change from being a personal sacred experience to a travelogue of stories and photos. I am not Catholic or religious but surely a Camino is more than photos or blogs. My Camino journal was deeply personal and certainly not to be shared on FB. I sent my family regular updates and the occasional photo but the rest of FB didn't need to know. I walked in 2019, it was very crowded and so many were just having a hike through Spain, as you do. I had many pilgrims walk past me having earnest (and sometimes loud) phone conversations!!!
No, you probably haven't upset anyone.

Can I point out though, that there are different types of journal or blog or diary. Of course my Camino had moments of profound self realisation and emotion. I didn't write about those bits in my blog though. Those bits are for me and me alone.

We all have a public self and a personal self,don't we?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I appreciate your perspective, but let's stay on track on this thread in which @JustJack asked for suggestions on how to blog on while on the Camino for those that choose to do so.

Thats exactly what my journal is for, its very personal. And sometimes I reread them
The reason I go through it all and make a photo/caption book when I get back is to share with others. After the first two times I wrote a book, not to publish, just for myself. Deciphering my scrawl and adding in the photos.
The last time when we took our grandson, I made a book for him and his parents. I made the book during the Covid period, and it helped me with my Camino yearnings.
My husband made daily videos on his phone, and its fun to go back over those as well.

Blogging while walking! Only in my head. When I arrived at my destination for the day. I usually started to write my Word Press blog, on my iPhone. Yes, I think it takes too much time, with my one finger typing, but that’s my method for five Caminos. Before this blog, I traveled with a journal. Now the iPhone replaces journal and camera. And I am very happy to have a record of my unforgettable journeys. But, I find there are a lot of glitches that can be frustrating at times. One is the journal not posting or posting too slowly because of poor or nonexistent wifi. Also making sure pictures are sized correctly so it does post and are within the plan’s limits. Post Camino, I did make books with a company called “Blog to Print.” They are great records of my Caminos, but the picture sizing isn’t as big as on the web. I’m not sure I will blog during my next Camino or wait until after, because I would rather spend more time with other pilgrims and in the villages. Maybe take my journal and a pen. Here’s my blog, “ Walking Through the Ages.” https://walkingthroughtheages.com/2019/09/28/walking-espiritual-variant-stages-2-and-3/
¡Buen Camino!
I like your blog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum

Could I ask what may be naive question. This will be my 1st Camino and I will be mostly staying in alberques. Could you please explain the bathroom/shower etiquette to me? I have no idea what...
Do i need both these apps? I want to spend as little time my device as possible so if one app will do fine that’s my preference.
I was planning to document my journey through my blog (or Vlog, as I would probably take lots of videos). I was thinking of using my iPhone, and I ordered a foldable keyboard to facilitate typing...
I did the Norte in 2017. This set off a wild ride of changes in life - shifting many things. I am now at a new plateau and it feels like the right time to do Camino #2, this time the...
Hi to all, I'm looking for a really, really good place (an artist) to get a Tattoo in Santiago, it could be before Santiago but I presume in Santiago I will be ready to have my first one. The...
My daughter and I will be on the Portuguese on June and July starting in Lisbon. We will arrive in Porto about the 27th of June. We want to stay for three nights. Can we stay in an albergue for...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back