• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Forum on Android phone

AJGuillaume

Pèlerin du monde
Time of past OR future Camino
Via Gebennensis (2018)
Via Podiensis (2018)
Voie Nive Bidassoa (2018)
Camino Del Norte (2018)
I have changed my Android phone, and I can't remember how to get the Forum on my screen. I can read the Forum as a tab in the browser, but I used to have it as a standalone icon.
Also I used to get push notifications for threads I watch, but can't figure out how to restore these.
I have found a 'how to' post, but it's for iphones.
Thanks in advance!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I have not used Android for a few years, but I found some instructions on how to add it to the homescreen here:
Maybe try that?

As for push notifications (this only works on Android, not iPhones), you can go here:

...scroll down a bit and there is a button to activate it.

Hope this helps!
Ivar

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I have not used Android for a few years, but I found some instructions on how to add it to the homescreen here:
Maybe try that?

As for push notifications (this only works on Android, not iPhones), you can go here:

...scroll down a bit and there is a button to activate it.

Hope this helps!
Ivar
Thanks! I hadn't thought of doing this but it's such a good idea.

Most read last week in this forum

Hello! I am following the instructions about editing my ACCOUNT DETAILS since I want to change the year of my past/present Camino/s but when I go to this page, the Past/Present Camino/s option is...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.