A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Frances this year in November

Livi1

Camino(s) past & future
2018/2020
Hi, anyone out there tackling the Frances this year in November? I want to go but am a bit scared because of the late season.
Would love to hear from people who are also contemplating. For all of you ob the road... buen camino🙏

benny aumala

Camino(s) past & future
may-june 2016
may-june (2019)
If you start from SJPdP, Napoleon route is already closed. So via Valcarlos to Roncesvalles or take a bus.
Maybe you start from Roncesvalles or maybe Pamplona?
Ultreia!

Chihan

Camino(s) past & future
Hi,
I’m planning to set off my French way on 8th of Nov. But I’m not sure if the weather is fine?
Hi, anyone out there tackling the Frances this year in November? I want to go but am a bit scared because of the late season.
Would love to hear from people who are also contemplating. For all of you ob the road... buen camino🙏
Hi, I will be there on 9th of Nov from SJPP

Jan_D

Camino(s) past & future
Aragones (2011)
Frances (2012)
Norte (2013, 2014)
Hospitalera (2014)
Portugues (2017)
In November last year, 1,604 pilgrims arrived in Santiago after starting in SJPP (4,718 arrivals in total, including those starting after SJPP). Numbers drop significantly over the month of December, but there should hopefully be enough people walking in November to allow for a bit of company along the way.

kulkija

Camino(s) past & future
portugues 2018, finisterre-muxia and sections of frances 2019
Hi, I plan starting from Burgos this week. It would be nice to meet other pilgrims along the way.

Chihan

Camino(s) past & future
Hi,
I’m planning to set off my French way on 8th of Nov. But I’m not sure if the weather is fine?
Hi all friends who are now on the way of Camino. I knew now it is winter season and daily transportation is impossible.
did you ever have experience of arranging rucksack to next destination ? was Albergue able to call taxi or any agent to help?
I’ m really worried my back pain caused by 7-8 kg of backpack.
I already asked and wrote so many email to ask agent but no Service is unavailable.

alien

Camino(s) past & future
Frances Sep/Oct (2015)
Hi Chihan,
Jacotrans is still delivering bags, but not NCS or Correos.
Well, I can only speak of the section between Burgos and Leon.
And not sure how long they will continue to offer the service.
Meanwhile, if you need a place to stay in Castrojeriz, we're open at the albergue Orion!

alien

Camino(s) past & future
Frances Sep/Oct (2015)
Jacotrans just informed us they have now ceased service for the winter.

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 55 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 196 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 325 24.8%
  • June

Votes: 95 7.3%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 379 29.0%
  • October

Votes: 158 12.1%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock