• For 2024 Pilgrims: ā‚¬50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Free Camino ebook giveaway

Anthony Bain

Time of past OR future Camino
St James Way
Hi All,

I promise this is not spam!

I wrote a book about doing 250kms along the St James way a couple of years ago, and I am giving away free copies to fellow Pilgrims.

Book description below.

Epub, pdf, mobi

Please message me with an email address and I will send a copy over.

Many thanks

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

ā‚¬46,-
[QUOTE = "Anthony Bain, post: 786019, lid: 91303"]
Dag Allemaal,

Ik beloof dat dit geen spam is!

Ik heb een paar jaar geleden een boek geschreven over 250 km langs de St James-weg en ik geef gratis exemplaren weg aan collega-pelgrims.

Boekbeschrijving hieronder.

[URL unfurl = "true"] https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1943974098/?tag=casaivar-21 [/ URL]

Epub, pdf, mobi

Stuur me een bericht met een e-mailadres en ik zal een kopie sturen.

Erg bedankt
[/CITAAT]
Ik kom graag in aanmerking!!
g.sevink@gmail.com

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

ā‚¬46,-
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

ā‚¬60,-
People, go ahead, ask for a copy! I am smiling as I read, laughing even! Guess which nationality gets the most stick? So far, so good, and thanks once more, Anthony, for your generous offer.

Hi All,

I wrote a book about doing 250kms along the St James way a couple of years ago, and I am giving away free copies to fellow Pilgrims.

Book description below.

Epub, pdf, mobi

Many thanks
I would love a copy. Walked 7 caminos and just returned from cycling 4 in Spain totalling 3055klms solo. So as you can see I'm hooked. Not sure how to contact you as I dont think I can can send details thru this site so will wait and see what advice I'm given. Cheers kiwi kay

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

ā‚¬149,-
I would love a copy. Walked 7 caminos and just returned from cycling 4 in Spain totalling 3055klms solo. So as you can see I'm hooked. Not sure how to contact you as I dont think I can can send details thru this site so will wait and see what advice I'm given. Cheers kiwi kay

Just click on Anthony Bainsā€™ name, beneath his photo, and pick ā€˜Start conversationā€™.
Youā€™ll find yourself on the Private Message (PM) page, where you can send our generous forum member your email address.

He might be asleep at the moment ... though he lives in Spain, so who knows! šŸ˜‰

Ultreia!

Hi All,

Book description below.

Epub, pdf, mobi

Many thanks
sent you a private message
thanks

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hi All,

Book description below.

Epub, pdf, mobi

Many thanks

Hi
I think I am sending you my email!Thanks
Doug Delfeld

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

Book description below.

Epub, pdf, mobi

Many thanks
Which Camino route is that, Anthony?

Anthony, thanks for the book. Pity you did not find the wonderful albergue with the kidney pool in Boadilla... one of the best treats when I did the Frances in 2006. Anyway, you didnā€™t. I enjoyed your writing. You show promise, young man! Get better shoes, and be sure to write another book about your next camino. And also, go a wee bit easier on the booze. That is a prime cause of dehydration, leading to those ginormous blisters!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I really enjoyed your story - thanks for sharing. I could relate to it as I also like late leisurely breakfasts, looooong lunches with chilled white wine, and then walking on through hazy sleepy afternoons, arriving as it gets dark. (SO few pilgrims do that.) I could never have kept up with you in the bars though - although I would have tried! My only niggle is the continual misplacement of commas, semi-colons and full-stops - please get that fixed before you publish your next one. Probably not for everyone, but a refreshing and lighthearted alternative to the usual camino story. Good job!

I started reading this after Anthony sent me the free version and thought it seemed familiar. Checked on my Kindle account and I actually bought this last year. Enjoying reading it for the second time.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Thanks for sending the book. I will save it to read on the ferry journey home .

Most read last week in this forum

Mary Colwellā€™s new book The Gathering Place: A Winter Pilgrimage Through Changing Times. Why did it make the 2024 shortlist of the best travel books? Several of the books on the shortlist are...

ā“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back