• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

FREE copy of 'Northbound' - a book about the Camino Portugués

Paul McG

Time of past OR future Camino
Francés, Portugués, S. Salvador, Primitivo, Inglés
Dear All,
A little while ago I had a free give-away of my book 'Ego Trip' to commemorate 2 years since its release on Amazon. Well, it just so happens that it is about time I commemorated the 2 year release of my other Camino book, 'Northbound'.

This book will be free to pick up on Amazon [you might need to search around for the right one - i.e. .com, co.uk, .de etc -, though I think it is Amazon.com]. If I set it up right, this will be a free Kindle book.

The book give-away begins on the 11th October and ends on the 15th, and you can download it on any one of those dates.

The book is about my experience on the Camino Portugués in the Spring of 2017. I walked from Lisbon to POrto, and then on the Ruta da Costa to the mouth of the Rio Minho, crossed it and walked up the Galician coast to Vigo. From there I wwent inland, joined the main Camino into Santiago, and from there I went on to Finisterre.

If you walked this, or part of this, Camino - or are planning to so, or know someone who has/is going to, then the book might interest you.

The last give-away was a bit tricky for some, in terms of finding the right Amazon page, or generally sorting it out, but I promise you I have set this up as a FREE give-away and hope you can avail of the free download.

If you go on Amazon and search "McGranaghan Northbound", you ought to get it OK.

It remains for me only to wish you all well, whether you are on or off the Camino. Good luck to you all.

Go n-éirí bhur mbóithre libh :)

Paul

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Thanks so much I downloaded it and will definitely read it!

Dear All,
A little while ago I had a free give-away of my book 'Ego Trip' to commemorate 2 years since its release on Amazon. Well, it just so happens that it is about time I commemorated the 2 year release of my other Camino book, 'Northbound'.

This book will be free to pick up on Amazon [you might need to search around for the right one - i.e. .com, co.uk, .de etc -, though I think it is Amazon.com]. If I set it up right, this will be a free Kindle book.

The book give-away begins on the 11th October and ends on the 15th, and you can download it on any one of those dates.

The book is about my experience on the Camino Portugués in the Spring of 2017. I walked from Lisbon to POrto, and then on the Ruta da Costa to the mouth of the Rio Minho, crossed it and walked up the Galician coast to Vigo. From there I wwent inland, joined the main Camino into Santiago, and from there I went on to Finisterre.

If you walked this, or part of this, Camino - or are planning to so, or know someone who has/is going to, then the book might interest you.

The last give-away was a bit tricky for some, in terms of finding the right Amazon page, or generally sorting it out, but I promise you I have set this up as a FREE give-away and hope you can avail of the free download.

If you go on Amazon and search "McGranaghan Northbound", you ought to get it OK.

It remains for me only to wish you all well, whether you are on or off the Camino. Good luck to you all.

Paul
Hi Paul
Thank you for the book. I've downloaded it and look forward to reading it. I'll be walking the Camino Portuguese next Spring. I walked the Frances this year and am now totally hooked!

Thanks, have downloaded it. Will report, eventually. I have a number of items on my reading list... Not the least of which is The Salt Path, recommended by another forum member. Author, Raynor Winn. Almost finished. So glad I am reading it, as it is a gift. It does include a lot of walking...

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Dear All,

Paul
Thank you for your generosity.

Thank you Paul. We are looking forward to reading it - it will bring back memories of our 2017 walk from Lisbon to Porto and then Porto to SDC via the coastal route.
It is a lovely gift.

Thank you very much, Paul! I just downloaded "Northbound" with no problems at all.
I also downloaded your book "Ego Trip" recently and quite enjoyed it. Your generosity is very much appreciated.

€60,-

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum

Mary Colwell’s new book The Gathering Place: A Winter Pilgrimage Through Changing Times. Why did it make the 2024 shortlist of the best travel books? Several of the books on the shortlist are...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back