Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Free guidebooks +

TMcA

Camino(s) past & future
Pamplona to Santiago (2013)
Le Puy to Pamplona in segments (2013 - 2016)
Pamplona to León
Given away on Jan. 25. No longer available.
At this time I have received multiple requests for these materials, so I will not be responding to additional pms expressing interest in them. I believe that they will be sent to one of the first requesters.

I would be happy to give away the following to anyone who would reimburse me for postage and a packing envelope. I live in the U.S., so I believe costs to get these materials to another U.S. located forum member would be most cost effective.

I am offering the following, all in like-new condition except 5th item which has two notes in margin:
  1. Camino Portugués - John Brierley - 2018 9th edition- covers Lisbon to Santiago
  2. Camino de Santiago Pilgrim Guide for Camino Portugués - Part 2: Porto to Santiago -Johnnie Walker 2017 edition from Confraternity of Saint James
  3. Portuguese Phrasebook - Penguin 2014 Fourth Edition
  4. Corte Inglés Map of Porto
  5. Caminhos de Santiago Camino Portugués da Costa Guide
Please reply via PM.

Last edited:

Bonita

Camino(s) past & future
September ( 2015)
I would be happy to give away the following to anyone who would reimburse me for postage and a packing envelope. I live in the U.S., so I believe costs to get these materials to another U.S. located forum member would be most cost effective.

I am offering the following, all in like-new condition except 5th item which has two notes in margin:
  1. Camino Portugués - John Brierley - 2018 9th edition- covers Lisbon to Santiago
  2. Camino de Santiago Pilgrim Guide for Camino Portugués - Part 2: Porto to Santiago -Johnnie Walker 2017 edition from Confraternity of Saint James
  3. Portuguese Phrasebook - Penguin 2014 Fourth Edition
  4. Corte Inglés Map of Porto
  5. Caminhos de Santiago Camino Portugués da Costa Guide
Please reply via PM.
This is terrible but I don’t know how to private message. I’m interested in the Portuguese guide, if you haven’t already promised it. Thanks. You can pm me, if it’s possible.

trecile

Camino Addict
Camino(s) past & future
Francés (2016 & 2017), Norte (2018), Francés-Salvador-Norte (2019), Portuguese (2019)
This is terrible but I don’t know how to private message. I’m interested in the Portuguese guide, if you haven’t already promised it. Thanks. You can pm me, if it’s possible.
Just click or tap on the member's name and you will get a pop-up with an option to Start a conversation.

20200121_081259.jpg

Advertisement

Booking.com

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 56 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 197 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 327 24.9%
  • June

Votes: 95 7.2%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 379 28.9%
  • October

Votes: 158 12.0%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock