• For 2024 Pilgrims: ā‚¬50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

For Sale/Wanted Free--Kuhl Stealth Renegade Convertible Zip-off Khaki Pants 32x32

Zordmot

3rd CF in May 2022
Time of past OR future Camino
April-May 2022
Free to a future pilgrim!

I bought these pants before walking the Camino, wore them twice and then lost a bunch of weight so they no longer fit. They are LIKE NEW, Purchased from REI for $100, Will give to someone preparing to walk the Camino!

I'll ask for some help with postage. $10 should do it in the continental US.

Thanks and Buen Camino!

Attachments

• k.jpg
    k.jpg
    425.7 KB · Views: 43
  • k2.jpg
    k2.jpg
    549 KB · Views: 41
  • k3.jpg
    k3.jpg
    497.4 KB · Views: 32
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Yeah I tried and they couldnā€™t find it in their system
If you are a member there is a record in your account. You can check online. If not you do need the receipt.

You're pretty darn generous .... and wish they were a 33 waist!

I bought these pants before walking the Camino, wore them twice and then lost a bunch of weight so they no longer fit. They are LIKE NEW, Purchased from REI for $100, Will give to someone preparing to walk the Camino!

Thanks and Buen Camino!
Still available?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

ā‚¬149,-
Still available?

Thanks and Buen Camino!
Is there a second cargo pocket within each pocket? If so, does the one on the left leg have a zipper? Do the back pockets have a 1" square velcro tab for closure?

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Do you still have these pants? Am planning on helping Patrick and Justin of "I'll Push You" with a disabled veterans Camino in September. Please let me know. Thank you. Postage plus extra is no problem.

Most read last week in this forum

Has anyone tried wearing sun sleeves? Seems they might be good for protection from the sun while also perhaps forgoing the need for a long-sleeve shirt? My concern is whether or not the fit is...
Sorry if this seems trivial, but I leave in 26 days for my first Camino (Frances). Iā€™m finalizing my backpack items figuring what makes the honored Final Cut. Question: I was gonna bring a...
Does anyone have any experience with getting a custom rain cover for an Osprey pack? After 4 different caminos I am now grappling with using my rain suit which I prefer vs a poncho because my...
Have you ever researched something to the point that the more you read the more confused you end up? Thatā€™s me on trying to buy a stupid shirt. What I desire is a long sleeve Merino wool shirt...
We just arrived in Madrid, and are heading to Leon to finish our Camino that we started last year. We have the Alert Cops app on both of our phones, and weā€™ve answered the questions to get it set...
I was wanting to let my family here in the US know how to reach me while I am in Spain. Our T-Mobile phone numbers should work there. Do you know ... if someone is calling me, do they just call...

ā“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.