Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
Camino Portugués Digital Guide Image
I update my digital guides frequently, for FREE for all purchases up to one year!

Free Photo book online: Via Podiensis (Chemin du Puy en Velay)

Lisa HS

Contributing Member
Year of past OR future Camino
Frances (SJPdP - Santiago) Spring (2016)
Portuguese (Porto - Santiago - Finisterre) Spring (2018)
Hello all. My brother-in-law, Colin, & sister-in-law, Shealagh, are both excellent photographers. They've put together a photo book (with some commentary) on the walk from Le Puy to St. Jean PdP. He's posted it online, free for anyone to enjoy. I'm about half way through, and chomping at the bit to book my flights! Here's his intro to the book:

I just finished pulling together the photos of our walk across France. Nothing like a pandemic for getting photo albums done. The pictures were taken with cheap cell phones, so the quality is up and down, but they get the story across... Colin

- View the book on a computer screen, not on your phone or tablet,
HERE

- Click on PREVIEW, then click on the two arrows (above the book image) to see it in full screen size on a computer.
- Click the bottom RIGHT of the book page to move to the next page. (click LEFT side of the page to move back).
(BTW: the book is on the Blurb website just so it can be easily viewed, for free, no need for anyone to buy it!)

2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
Camino Masks
12 different designs, shipped world wide from Santiago.

kelleymac

Veteran Member
Year of past OR future Camino
March/April 2015, Late April 2016, Sept/Oct 2017, April 2019.
Thank-you for sharing these beautiful photos! I walked from Le Puy to Conques in 2017; you've encouraged me to go back and walk the rest of the way to SJPP.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads