Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

FREE St Patrick's Day Book Give-Away!

Paul McG

Year of past OR future Camino
Camino Francés (2016)
Camino Portugués (2017)
Camino San Salvador (2019)
Hi Everyone,
To celebrate St Patrick's Day and help dispell any lingering Covid Lockdown blues, I'm giving away both My Camino books for FREE during St Patrick's week.

The free promotion will apply to Kindle versions of the book.
The free promotion will run from 14th - 18th March 2021.
The free promotion can be accessed on amazon.co.uk [and possibly other Amazon sites, but I set it up on amazon.co.uk]

The books are called 'Ego Trip: 40 days and 40 nights on the Camino de Santiago', and 'Northbound: 30 days on the Camino Portugués (and onwards to Finisterre)'. You can probably find them by searching for these titles on the Amazon site.

I hope you can access the books without any hassle. I ran this promotion in the past and a few people experienced a few glitches, but others were able to help - so if you can help someone out, please do :)

If you are interested, please note the promotion dates in your diary, and don't forget to let others know if you think that they would like a free book too!

So - happy reading, happt St Patrick's Day, and happy Camino (when we can all get hiking again!)

Ultreia!

John Brierley Camino Frances Guide
This guide is one of the ones that has been around for over 15 years. Updated yearly. Please read the reviews.
Casa Ivar Pin
Custom hard enamel pin badge with silver coloured locking pin. Size: 30 mm.

Tassie Kaz

Sempre Avanti
Hi Everyone,
To celebrate St Patrick's Day and help dispell any lingering Covid Lockdown blues, I'm giving away both My Camino books for FREE during St Patrick's week.

The free promotion can be accessed on amazon.co.uk [and possibly other Amazon sites, but I set it up on amazon.co.uk]

The books are called 'Ego Trip: 40 days and 40 nights on the Camino de Santiago', and 'Northbound: 30 days on the Camino Portugués (and onwards to Finisterre)'. You can probably find them by searching for these titles on the Amazon site.

I hope you can access the books without any hassle. I ran this promotion in the past and a few people experienced a few glitches, but others were able to help - so if you can help someone out, please do :)

If you are interested, please note the promotion dates in your diary, and don't forget to let others know if you think that they would like a free book too!

So - happy reading, happt St Patrick's Day, and happy Camino (when we can all get hiking again!)

Ultreia!
Very kind of you @Paul McG ...I'll see how availability goes from an Aussie perspective. 🤗
And a Happy St Paddy's ☘ Day to you! 🍻 (no emoji for Guinness!)
👣 🌏

Last edited:
CF Sep/Oct 2015
C Primitivo Sep / Oct 2016
Portugese Sep/Oct 2017
VdlP, Muxia 2018
Hi Everyone,

Ultreia!
Thank you Paul. This is very generous and truly in the spirit of the Camino. Buen Camino now and when we can walk the enchanting dusty way again. Happy St Patrick's day to you and yours.

Paul McG

Camino Francés (2016)
Camino Portugués (2017)
Just a reminder that this offer begins tomorrow (14th).
Buen Camino!

Holy Year Credential
Get the HOLY YEAR Camino Credential (Passport) here.
John Brierley Camino Frances Guide
This guide is one of the ones that has been around for over 15 years. Updated yearly. Please read the reviews.

Tassie Kaz

Sempre Avanti
Just a reminder that this offer begins tomorrow (14th).
Buen Camino!
Today (14th Aussie time), I was able to successfully download both books for free through the Australian Amazon site.
Many thanks Paul...I look forward to reading them! 🤗
👣 🌏

Paul McG

Camino Francés (2016)
Camino Portugués (2017)
Today (14th Aussie time), I was able to successfully download both books for free through the Australian Amazon site.
Many thanks Paul...I look forward to reading them! 🤗
👣 🌏
Thanks, Tassie.
BTW, that emoji of the footprints and the globe really struck a nerve :) I seriously cannot wait to get back on the Camino again!

Paladina

old woman of the roads
CF, primitivo & del norte (2017); VdlP/Sanabres, ingles etc (2018), Mozarabe etc (2019), tbc (2020)
Thanks, Paul, for your kind gesture, and a happy St Patrick's day to you in Camino-less lockdown!

Esauro57

St.Jean Pied du Port - Santiago 23-29/7/2010 23-30/7/2014
Porto-Santiago&MuxiaFinestere2018
Thank you for your books ;-) ...Happy St.Patrick's Day in advance to you and family ;-) ...downloaded them from amazon.it

CF Sep/Oct 2015
Portugese Sep/Oct 2017
VdlP, Muxia 2018
Hi Everyone,

Ultreia!
Hi Paul
Thank you for this very generous gesture. I downloaded both successfully.
Do you have a favoured charity of yours that I can make a donation to in response to your kindness.? Please post and let me know.
Stay safe and well.
Buen Camino
James

Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop
Unique engravings about the Camino de Santiago from Gabriel and other art objects.

Paul McG

Camino Francés (2016)
Camino Portugués (2017)
Hi Paul
Thank you for this very generous gesture. I downloaded both successfully.
Do you have a favoured charity of yours that I can make a donation to in response to your kindness.? Please post and let me know.
Stay safe

Hi James - that is a very generous and unexpected offer! I f you are so inclined, I will leave that decision up to you. Maybe next time on the Camino you can pay it forward in your own way.

Buen Camino and Happy St Patrick's Day :)

Jacobus

Pilgrim since 2008
Camino Francés(2008,09 14)
Del Norte (2011)
Portuguese(2015,2017)
Inglés 2015
Fisterre (2015 17)
Hi Everyone,

Ultreia!
No problem getting your books on amazon.ca

looking forward to reading them!
Thank you

CF Sep/Oct 2015
Portugese Sep/Oct 2017
VdlP, Muxia 2018
Hi James - that is a very generous and unexpected offer! I f you are so inclined, I will leave that decision up to you. Maybe next time on the Camino you can pay it forward in your own way.

Buen Camino and Happy St Patrick's Day :)
Thanks for that Paul. Happy St Patrick's Day ☘. I look forward and pray for the opportunity to do both. Buen Camino

Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Silver Oxide Camino de Santiago pendent
Camino de Santiago pendant that has a shell on the front, and "Camino de Santiago" engraved on the back. Comes with a black cord. Pendent is slightly larger than a 50 euro cent coin, about 25mm.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads