• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

FREE St Patrick's Day Book Give-Away!

Paul McG

Time of past OR future Camino
Francés, Portugués, S. Salvador, Primitivo, Inglés
Hi Everyone,
To celebrate St Patrick's Day and help dispell any lingering Covid Lockdown blues, I'm giving away both My Camino books for FREE during St Patrick's week.

The free promotion will apply to Kindle versions of the book.
The free promotion will run from 14th - 18th March 2021.
The free promotion can be accessed on amazon.co.uk [and possibly other Amazon sites, but I set it up on amazon.co.uk]

The books are called 'Ego Trip: 40 days and 40 nights on the Camino de Santiago', and 'Northbound: 30 days on the Camino Portugués (and onwards to Finisterre)'. You can probably find them by searching for these titles on the Amazon site.

I hope you can access the books without any hassle. I ran this promotion in the past and a few people experienced a few glitches, but others were able to help - so if you can help someone out, please do :)

If you are interested, please note the promotion dates in your diary, and don't forget to let others know if you think that they would like a free book too!

So - happy reading, happt St Patrick's Day, and happy Camino (when we can all get hiking again!)

Ultreia!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi Everyone,
To celebrate St Patrick's Day and help dispell any lingering Covid Lockdown blues, I'm giving away both My Camino books for FREE during St Patrick's week.

The free promotion can be accessed on amazon.co.uk [and possibly other Amazon sites, but I set it up on amazon.co.uk]

The books are called 'Ego Trip: 40 days and 40 nights on the Camino de Santiago', and 'Northbound: 30 days on the Camino Portugués (and onwards to Finisterre)'. You can probably find them by searching for these titles on the Amazon site.

I hope you can access the books without any hassle. I ran this promotion in the past and a few people experienced a few glitches, but others were able to help - so if you can help someone out, please do :)

If you are interested, please note the promotion dates in your diary, and don't forget to let others know if you think that they would like a free book too!

So - happy reading, happt St Patrick's Day, and happy Camino (when we can all get hiking again!)

Ultreia!
Very kind of you @Paul McG ...I'll see how availability goes from an Aussie perspective. 🤗
And a Happy St Paddy's ☘ Day to you! 🍻 (no emoji for Guinness!)
👣 🌏

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

Ultreia!
Thank you Paul. This is very generous and truly in the spirit of the Camino. Buen Camino now and when we can walk the enchanting dusty way again. Happy St Patrick's day to you and yours.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Just a reminder that this offer begins tomorrow (14th).
Buen Camino!

Just a reminder that this offer begins tomorrow (14th).
Buen Camino!
Today (14th Aussie time), I was able to successfully download both books for free through the Australian Amazon site.
Many thanks Paul...I look forward to reading them! 🤗
👣 🌏

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Today (14th Aussie time), I was able to successfully download both books for free through the Australian Amazon site.
Many thanks Paul...I look forward to reading them! 🤗
👣 🌏
Thanks, Tassie.
BTW, that emoji of the footprints and the globe really struck a nerve :) I seriously cannot wait to get back on the Camino again!

Thanks, Paul, for your kind gesture, and a happy St Patrick's day to you in Camino-less lockdown!

Thank you for your books ;-) ...Happy St.Patrick's Day in advance to you and family ;-) ...downloaded them from amazon.it

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi Everyone,

Ultreia!
Hi Paul
Thank you for this very generous gesture. I downloaded both successfully.
Do you have a favoured charity of yours that I can make a donation to in response to your kindness.? Please post and let me know.
Stay safe and well.
Buen Camino
James

Hi Paul
Thank you for this very generous gesture. I downloaded both successfully.
Do you have a favoured charity of yours that I can make a donation to in response to your kindness.? Please post and let me know.
Stay safe

Hi James - that is a very generous and unexpected offer! I f you are so inclined, I will leave that decision up to you. Maybe next time on the Camino you can pay it forward in your own way.

Buen Camino and Happy St Patrick's Day :)

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi Everyone,

Ultreia!
No problem getting your books on amazon.ca

looking forward to reading them!
Thank you

Hi James - that is a very generous and unexpected offer! I f you are so inclined, I will leave that decision up to you. Maybe next time on the Camino you can pay it forward in your own way.

Buen Camino and Happy St Patrick's Day :)
Thanks for that Paul. Happy St Patrick's Day ☘. I look forward and pray for the opportunity to do both. Buen Camino

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Most read last week in this forum

Mary Colwell’s new book The Gathering Place: A Winter Pilgrimage Through Changing Times. Why did it make the 2024 shortlist of the best travel books? Several of the books on the shortlist are...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.