• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

LIVE from the Camino Free visit to Palace in Comillas

Anamya

Keeping it simple
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances (2015)
Portugues (2017)
Lebaniego (2019)
For pilgrims approaching Comillas: if you have at least 2 stamps in your credential, for the next weeks the entry to the Palace of the Marques de Comillas and its chapel is free!
The guided visit (in Castellano) lasts 25 minutes and is really pretty. The chapel is another 20 minutes and shows furniture designed by a then young and not yet famous Gaudi.

According to a poster at the door, other museums in Cantabria are offering the same free entry for pilgrims until May/June. Besides the palace in Comillas, we also visited the Torre del infantado in Potes (camino lebaniego). Not sure what are the other ones though.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
For pilgrims approaching Comillas: if you have at least 2 stamps in your credential, for the next weeks the entry to the Palace of the Marques de Comillas and its chapel is free!
The guided visit (in Castellano) lasts 25 minutes and is really pretty. The chapel is another 20 minutes and shows furniture designed by a then young and not yet famous Gaudi.

According to a poster at the door, other museums in Cantabria are offering the same free entry for pilgrims until May/June. Besides the palace in Comillas, we also visited the Torre del infantado in Potes (camino lebaniego). Not sure what are the other ones though.
Just so happy to get this report from you ! The miracle couple en camino!

Just so happy to get this report from you ! The miracle couple en camino!

I intend to write some notes about the Lebaniego on the next days. It has been quite something, with moments of pure joy, astonishment, tension, and laughter. And I'm sure it only happened because of everyone's support! 🥰

The post today was because we just passed by those 2 museums and thought more pilgrims could benefit from the temporary free entry! The Lebaniego was lonely, but the Norte parts we passed by were as busy as the Portuguese in our last trip, if not more.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! I walked the Le Puy to Roncesvalles route last spring, and now I am thinking of Arles to Compostela on the Norte in the fall. I have many questions. I have downloaded the WP Norte App. I...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.