• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

From Canterbury to ?? on the VF starting July 20

BobM

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
V Frances; V Podensis; V Francigena; V Portugues; V Francigena del Sud; Jakobsweg. Jaffa - Jerusalem
This thing has been nagging at me for nearly 2 years, and I have done lots of planning & research as an excuse to defer the actual walking :lol:

On July 20 the die will be cast at last, no more pathetic excuses, the Rubicon (aka the English Channel) will be crossed. En route to as far as I get in the month+ I have available.

I plan to tow a cart (Dixon make) this time - and hopefully have the cart push me along on the downhill runs (staggers).

Regards

Bob M

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
JohnnieWalker said:
What a great plan. But oh come on Bob...where do you expect to get to?

I'd guess somewhere between Besancon and Lausanne, unless he takes a few rest days.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Please post how it all goes, as I am planning to walk from Canterbury next year @ the same date, will be waiting with baited breath to see where you make it to, and how easy or difficult it is finding your way, Buen VF!

Back