• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

From La Coruna airport to Ferrol and the TIO

froglet47

Time of past OR future Camino
Chartres, via Tours, Poitiers etc to Dax (2010,11)
Camino Ingles (March 14)
Planned Vezelay 18
Hi, my flight is booked that arrives in La Coruna airport at 20.45 on Thursday 27th March. I am wondering if it is possible to get to Ferol that night or do I take the bus to La Coruna at 21.15 (which seems to just miss the train to Ferrol) and stay the night in La Coruna and go to Ferrol the next day.
Also, I can't find out when the Tourist information office opens on Ferrol.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hola Froglet - The arrival time of your flight is unfortunate. Even with hand luggage it can take a little time to disembark. I think the last bus to Ferrol is 10pm from the bus station in Coruna...you could make it but it is probably too tight to risk missing and not having reserved a bed in Coruna. If it is any help the Pension Palas https://hostalpalas.com/ is right beside the Bus Station - Monday to Friday buses:
07:30 arrive 08:20
08:30 09:20
09:30 10:20
10:30 11:20
11:30 (2)12:20
12:30 13:20

Buen camino

Let us know how you get on

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back