Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

Fun Santiago bar

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store

Kanga

Staff member
Past OR future Camino
Francés x 5, Le Puy x 2, Arles, Tours, Norte, Madrid, Via de la Plata, Portuguese, Primitivo
After a 30km day the last thing I want is a rock bar! Hot shower, clean clothes, feet up, red wine, quiet talk to other pilgrims.

The next day I might feel more like a rock bar, but a visit to the shrine followed by good food is my priority.

Past OR future Camino
Camino Portugues (Oct 2015), Camino Primitivo (Apr 2019)
We went to Pub Albaroque on my first camino. It was closed on the second camino. Depends what day you arrive.

Very crowded, good for dancing, bad for talking. There was another place very close to it (diagonally across, at the corner) that had less people and you can sit and chat (or dance), but weird music.

KinkyOne

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
I'am not perfect, but I'm always myself!!!
We went to Pub Albaroque on my first camino. It was closed on the second camino. Depends what day you arrive.

Very crowded, good for dancing, bad for talking. There was another place very close to it (diagonally across, at the corner) that had less people and you can sit and chat (or dance), but weird music.
What kind of music is weird music? :)

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

Canche

Volcano Climber
Past OR future Camino
After a 30km day the last thing I want is a rock bar! Hot shower, clean clothes, feet up, red wine, quiet talk to other pilgrims.

The next day I might feel more like a rock bar, but a visit to the shrine followed by good food is my priority.
My sentiments exactly

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings