• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

FYI - 7 Tage: Unter Pilgern (7 Days among pilgrims)

sugargypsy

Time of past OR future Camino
CF 2019
Planning: CP / CF or CdN 2022
For anybody who's interested: broadcast on german TV today, about 30 minutes

Diese kurze Sendung von ca. 30 Minuten wurde heute im SWR ausgestrahlt. Es geht um eine Redakteurin, die die ersten 7 Tage von SJPDP nach Santiago de Compostela mit Kamerabegleitung gepilgert ist, danach ist sie dann alleine weitergelaufen. Es gibt einen schönen Einblick über Teile der Strecke, über die Kontakte zu anderen Pilgern, die recht offen vor der Kamera sprechen, warum sie den Jakobsweg laufen.

This short broadcast of about 30 minutes was shown today on german TV. It's about an editor, who was accompanied by a camera for the first 7 days from SJPDP to Santiago de Compostela, then she continued to walk on her own. It gives a nice insight on parts of the route, about the contacts to other pilgrims who speak quite openly in front of the camera, why they are walking the Way of St. James.

PS Didn't really know where to post this, I hope this is the correct subforum, since it's not a podcast.

Last edited:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Thank you for the link.
I liked it very much - but it is only in German, I think.

Vielen Dank fürs Posten! Interessanter Beitrag.

Thanks for posting this. I found it very interesting.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings all. I was scheduled to start in Porto in a few days. Went for a 20 km hike yesterday (my longest thus far) and almost didn’t make it. By the time I got home, I could hardly walk...
I have a confession. I am terrified of - and yes now feel free to laugh - the top bed in bunks with no railing/fence (something to stop you falling out). I've managed to get away with it except...
One way or another, you need to see this movie! We were lucky enough this evening to attend the 'World Premiere' that was followed by a Q&A Session with: Writer / Director / Producer - Bill...
Did it make a difference in your short term, long term and lifetime? Did it change your soul..or chain it forevermore to some dusty track in Spain Are you in the ever present because of it, or...
I was looking at the wisepilgrim app for the Frances route and noticed that the distances don't always add up from one side to the other. Has anyone else noticed this? Am I being overly observant...
Today is Sunday and I finished my Camino from León on Friday. The thing is I am feeling off balanced. I feel like I am not done. Last night I started feeling anxious with the thought of going back...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.