Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

Getting the credential and a León stamp for Salvador?

BeatriceKarjalainen

Veteran Member
Year of past OR future Camino
Finished: See post signature.
Upcoming: Nothing planned
Hi
I'm leaving Leon tomorrow morning. Is there any way to get hold of the credential in the morning. I saw that the albergue opens at 11.

And where can I get a start stamp here in Leon? I'm staying at Parador.

2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
Holy Year Credential
Get the HOLY YEAR Camino Credential (Passport) here.

BeatriceKarjalainen

Veteran Member
Thanks. They are 1,6 and 1,7 km in the wrong direction so I might just go with my other credential. Maybe Parador can give me a stamp?

Bajaracer

Camino Frances 2013 Jun-Jul SJPDP to Finisterre
Camino Frances (2013) Jun-Jul SJPDP to Finisterre
The Parador has their own stamp as well.

Al the optimist

Veteran Member
Just saw your post. I guess you have left already. It is a pity you didn't get the Salvador Credential. It is qiute nice and also informative. Enjoy the Salvador. I think it is very beautiful and comparatively quite. I guess that before you get to read this you will have either discovered the lovely albergue at La Robla or carried on past to Buiza. The albergue in Poladura De La Tercia leaves a little to be desired. the one at Parajes has a wonderful hospitalera. Well after that there are choices, so I won't comment further.

Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

Rebekah Scott

Camino Busybody
Many, various, and continuing.
Naah, no worries. The salvador credential is just another credential, a bit of paper. It´s the journey that counts, and the folks in Oviedo will acknowledge regular credentials just as well.
Have a wonderful trip up there, and try to dodge the thunderstorms!

Reb.

amancio

Veteran Member
Frances, Norte, Primit, Salvador, Portug, Arag, Ingles, VdlP, Leban-Vadin, Fisterra, Invierno, LePuy
Treat yourself in Posada el Embrujo, great food and good beds, the best place to stay in Poladura de la Tercia. The breakfast is spectacular, and Lucía and Feli are lovely landladies.

BeatriceKarjalainen

Veteran Member
Thank you all. I used my credential i bought from Ivar. I just found the Salvador credential nice with the map and all. I walked to Buiza on day one and now I'm in Puerto Pajares in the bar. Having a lovely day.

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Holy Year Credential
Get the HOLY YEAR Camino Credential (Passport) here.

Al the optimist

Veteran Member
98K in two days! You are a beast! Where are you staying? I found the man at the Hospedaje Senda del Huerna very friendly, as were the people at the Bar Sideria Mercadiellu on the main road entering the town. Buen Camino SG

Published on Amazon
Guide to the 16 main caminos with maps, pictures, hyperlinks and other information.
John Brierley Camino Frances Guide
This guide is one of the ones that has been around for over 15 years. Updated yearly. Please read the reviews.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads