• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Getting to Barcelona from Santiago

Jannah

I'm planning to walk the camino frances leaving St. Jean Pied de Port on Aug. 30th. and hope to arrive in Santiago de Compostela in early October. I have to return to Barcelona after my camino and I'm wondering what is the best way to travel there, plane, train or bus? I would also like to mention that I have spent many hours reading the posts on this forum and I can't tell you how helpful all the information has been in planning my trip. Many thanks to all. Jannah

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi,

The quickest and cheapest must be to Fly Ryanair to Reus. They have mid-week flights for €4.99 plus €5 credit card charge ie total cost less than €10 Incredible value!! Book online at http://www.ryanair.com up to mid-night tomorrow Friday to be sure of this price. I booked one yesterday for 23rd September. Flights leave Santiago daily at 8.30. Reus is a €10-€12 bus/train ride to Barcelona centre.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Thank you WillC for the Ryanair lead, this is indeed very good news, and I will most certainly look into it. Also, thanks for the good wishes.

Most read last week in this forum

I am flying into Madrid and will arrive early morning. My thought is to go directly to Toledo and stay two nights there in a hotel or hostel so that I will have the ability to sleep during the...
Hello, it's been about 7 years since my last Camino, and this will be the first time I have had to book trains within Spain. There seems to be a few different train booking sites. Booking from...
Hello everyone. My husband has been talking about walking this trail for over 35 years —- since he was 20 years old. But, life’s problems alway seem to get in the way, don’t they? He’s been...
Hi I was wondering if anyone was taking the Express Bouricott from Biarritz to SJPP on the afternoon of 27th May as I am looking to join a group booking if possible….many thanks 😊
Would I be able to bring a backpack (size 20 -25 L) into the cabin and hold on to it rather than being forced to put the backpack into the luggage compartment of the bus? I'm reading several...
Apologies for such a basic question, but can someone confirm the best way to get to Madrid airport from SDC by train. More specifically, can I book the entire route via Trainline? At first glance...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back