• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Girls on the Way

Kiwi-family

{Rachael, the Mama of the family}
Time of past OR future Camino
walking every day for the rest of my life
is anyone else having trouble accessing their blog?
I was following their journey but have not been able to open it the last four or five days

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hi Kiwi,

Thanks for following our journey!

I've had comments and hits for the past few days, and I can open my blog through Google, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Let me know if you keep having trouble.

http://www.girlsontheway.com

Trish

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I've not had any problems, and have been enjoying the blog! Buen Camino!

I still can't read it......but also someone has hacked into our computer and I've been getting phone calls from friends all night saying one of our email addresses is doing awful things to their computers....so maybe the two are related. :?

Kiwi-family said:
I still can't read it......but also someone has hacked into our computer and I've been getting phone calls from friends all night saying one of our email addresses is doing awful things to their computers....so maybe the two are related. :?

Oh no! hope everything is fixed soon. People who hack into other people's email accounts should be strung up by their thumbs. :(

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
It was some goat in Tunisia.......but the main problem is I still can't access your blog! I've tried clicking different links, typing in the address, going through my feed reader....all to no avail.
I'm sure you're having a great time!

Hmmm, I've no idea what to tell you. It's up and running and I'm getting hits and comments every day.

Maybe try getting there from our main blog, http://www.trishalexsage.com. There's a link to our Camino blog right there on the front page.

Thanks for your interest, I really appreciate it!

I also have an account on Trail Journals, but I can't post photos within the text. Therefore, the words are the same but the photos will be missing. You could try looking under the Camino link in Trail Journals (my trail name there is Blackbird).

problem solved.....hubby had added the word "girl" to our safety thing so it was blocking the site! Lots of reading to catch up on....looking forward to seeing how you found Astorga and Rabanal. You must be there about now!

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.

Most read last week in this forum

Last year on my camino I was a bit annoyed when someone back home told me to enjoy my vacation. I bristled. Why did that word annoy me so much? I was on a pilgrimage! Anyway, I'm about to embark...
Everyone talks about the wonderful café con leche, but what if tea is more to your liking? Can you even get tea along the Camino (Frances)? I don’t drink coffee but my morning cup of tea is...
Hey all. I haven't been on the forum for quite sometime (years probably). I walked the Camino Frances in 2016 and to say it was life changing for me is an understatement. On day 3, at the café at...
I am just back from a few weeks on the Via the la Plata. Since 2015 I have been nearly every year in Spain walking caminoroutes I loved the café con leches. This year I did not like them as much...
When you stop at a bar for a beer, wine, coffee or bite to eat, and sit at a table, is it expected that you will return your dirty dishes up to the bar before you leave? I alway do, as it seems...
Let me preface this by saying please understand I am not picking on anybody, I fully understand that mistakes happen and how. Been there, done that. I have been astonished to see so many lost...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.