• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Giving Thanks!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
As I consider you all part of my extented Camino Family and Friends, I wish you all a very Blessed and Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

Light and Love Ingrid
Thankyou and how kind and thoughtful, your Camino friends in Deseronto wish you a blessed and wonderful day. Ian and Helen.

As I consider you all part of my extented Camino Family and Friends, I wish you all a very Blessed and Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

Light and Love Ingrid
thank you so much! you reminded me in time to send a greeting to my sister in Dawson Creek!
Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 16.19.39.png

Thanks to you Ingrid! It's a great week for our Thanksgiving in our area and I have at least two long walks to do with my son. I am truly grateful for that and for so much more. May you also enjoy good fortune and good health.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Happy Thanksgiving, Ingrid! We were just in Alberta and BC and everyone was getting ready for the big day. Have a wonderful day!
Faith
Hi, Faith
I hope that you enjoyed your time in Alberta. If you were here in the past week you would have enjoyed much of Alberta getting about a half metre of snow. I am having a hard time giving thanks for this, as our farmers have less than half their harvest in and a friend who was going to drive the two of us to the mountains for a couple of days has just phoned to cancel. However, I gave up advising God on the weather that would suit me some years ago. My Thanksgiving has been a great family time. It is a great reminder to have a thankful heart always.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Light and Love Ingrid

Best wishes IngridF and to all other celebrating fellow citizens. Having just finished a marvelous turkey meal with my extended family, I realize how much we have to be thankful for. Kind thoughts sent out to all.

Hi, Faith
I hope that you enjoyed your time in Alberta. If you were here in the past week you would have enjoyed much of Alberta getting about a half metre of snow. I am having a hard time giving thanks for this, as our farmers have less than half their harvest in and a friend who was going to drive the two of us to the mountains for a couple of days has just phoned to cancel. However, I gave up advising God on the weather that would suit me some years ago. My Thanksgiving has been a great family time. It is a great reminder to have a thankful heart always.

Thanks @Albertagirl ! We did enjoy it; we drove to Canmore and had to stay an extra day because of the snow. We then drove up to Slave Lake to visit friends we haven't seen in over 20 years. Wound our way back through Jasper National Park to return to Seattle, and we fly back to the East Coast tomorrow. It was an epic road trip and we all really enjoyed seeing all the dramatic mountain scenery, especially in the snow. Glad to hear you had a good family Thanksgiving! Take care.

Light and Love Ingrid
Oh thank you, that is nice :) And a happy Thanksgiving to you too :)

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings all. I was scheduled to start in Porto in a few days. Went for a 20 km hike yesterday (my longest thus far) and almost didn’t make it. By the time I got home, I could hardly walk...
I have a confession. I am terrified of - and yes now feel free to laugh - the top bed in bunks with no railing/fence (something to stop you falling out). I've managed to get away with it except...
This is the latest fad for Camino stay out of the wind and woods 🤗.
One way or another, you need to see this movie! We were lucky enough this evening to attend the 'World Premiere' that was followed by a Q&A Session with: Writer / Director / Producer - Bill...
Did it make a difference in your short term, long term and lifetime? Did it change your soul..or chain it forevermore to some dusty track in Spain Are you in the ever present because of it, or...
I was looking at the wisepilgrim app for the Frances route and noticed that the distances don't always add up from one side to the other. Has anyone else noticed this? Am I being overly observant...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back