• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Good article with stunning photo of the Castillo de Loarre

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
It may be a stunning photograph (and a great article), but it is not of the Castillo de Loarre. This is my photograph from last September
url]

Your photographs are gorgeous!!

I wonder what castle that is?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I've just done a Google image search for the Castillo de Loarre and find that many views are similar - some the same - as the one in the article. Perhaps its taken from a particular angle? The tower, the pointed roof and the rounded battlements look the same.

This one is from http://www.romanicoaragones.com/0-English/

And it was also featured on a stamp

Attachments

• Loarre1.jpg
    Loarre1.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 1,045
  • loarre_sello.jpg
    loarre_sello.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,041
Further, eye-squinting, examination suggests that the features are the same, but the proportions are not. Someone may have pulled some post-production work to elongate the castle's height?

Yeah - looks like a bit of photoshop!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back