Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
A Quest of St. James, Tommy Ray, Book Cover, Image
Come follow the vivid imagery of this life-changing adventure.
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

Good News :) in dark times

Rodrigo Cerqueira

Past OR future Camino
3 French from St. Jean Pied Port, 3 Portuguese from Lisbon, 1 Portuguese from Porto, 1 Primitivo from Oviedo, 19 Lisbon - Fatima, 2 Porto - Fatima, 1 Coimbra - Fátima... Open the caminhos Nascente Fátima - Tomar, Poente Nazaré- Fátima, the north connection from Fátima to Ansião and Caminho Santiago central.
I´m happy to share with the Ivar Pilgrim community the new website from the Associação de Amigos dos Caminhos de Fátima. www.caminho.com.pt

site.jpg

Learn Spanish for the Camino
Enhance your Camino experience by learning about the Spanish language and culture.
Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).

Anhalter

Past OR future Camino
2019 CF
Was wondering why it should be such a big deal if there is only one picture on the website...

...But it seems that it simply does not work with uBlock Origin...

Rodrigo Cerqueira

Past OR future Camino
3 French from St. Jean Pied Port, 3 Portuguese from Lisbon, 1 Portuguese from Porto, 1 Primitivo from Oviedo, 19 Lisbon - Fatima, 2 Porto - Fatima, 1 Coimbra - Fátima... Open the caminhos Nascente Fátima - Tomar, Poente Nazaré- Fátima, the north connection from Fátima to Ansião and Caminho Santiago central.
Very nice site and well done in all respects: illustrations, photos, commentary/suggestions.
Superior effort and a new GoTo site as a resource.
Thank you Arn for your comments :)

Rodrigo Cerqueira

Past OR future Camino
Was wondering why it should be such a big deal if there is only one picture on the website...

Thank you Anhalter for the alert ;)

Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store

Rodrigo Cerqueira

Past OR future Camino
I loved my very quick glance. Very attractive and clearly well designed, visually and content wise. I will go through it much more carefully soon! Thank you for the alert.
Thank you Kirkie

alexwalker

Forever Pilgrim
Past OR future Camino
(2009): Camino Frances
(2011): Sevilla-Salamanca, VdlP
(2012): Salamanca-SdC, VdlP
(2014): SJpdP-Astorga
(2015): Astorga-SdC
(2016) May Pamplona-Moratinos; Sept.:Burgos-SdC
(2016): August/Sept: Camino San Olav (Burgos-Covarubbias), Burgos-Sarria
(2017): May: Portuguese; Sept: Pamplona-SdC
Good design. Easy to read. I like it (I have been working a lot on webdesign).

Rodrigo Cerqueira

Past OR future Camino
Past OR future Camino
06,CF;13,CP;17,SSal;19,Ingles
I´m happy to share with the Ivar Pilgrim community the new website from the Associação de Amigos dos Caminhos de Fátima. www.caminho.com.pt
View attachment 92737
I have read your web information more carefully and have to say how much I love the whole presentation. It has been very carefully thought through. I admire your skill with presentation, and wish you every success in results, by way of interest and requests for assistance from pilgrims.

Learn Spanish for the Camino
Enhance your Camino experience by learning about the Spanish language and culture.
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.

Rodrigo Cerqueira

Past OR future Camino
I have read your web information more carefully and have to say how much I love the whole presentation. It has been very carefully thought through. I admire your skill with presentation, and wish you every success in results, by way of interest and requests for assistance from pilgrims.
Hi Sandra, thank you for comments about the website site. What is beautiful about this project is that it was made by several pilgrims volunteers. Its no translated yet https://www.caminho.com.pt/ficha
but can see the number of pilgrims that helped to develop the website. Its was almost impossible to this project by myself :)

A big pilgrim hug.
Rodrigo Cerqueira

Past OR future Camino
May 2014 Pamplona to Logrono
Sept/Oct 2014 Logrono to Burgos.
May/June 2015 St J de P to Pamplona
and Burgos to Leon.
May/June 2016 Leon to Santiago.
May/June 2017 Porto to Santiago.

Rodrigo Cerqueira

Past OR future Camino
Published on Amazon
Guide to the 16 main caminos with maps, pictures, hyperlinks and other information.
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets
Past OR future Camino
Frances (14), Portuguese (15), Le Puy (17), Ingles (17), VDLP (18), Lana (18), Madrid (19) + more
Stunning website! Great explanation of the Caminho!!! I love that all the route information, albergues, and GPS info for the different routes are available in one place.

I especially liked this instruction:
"Facta non verba” – Deeds not words. Practice kindness, be generous, help and allow yourself to be helped, keep the “Caminho” clean. Be a pilgrim and take the “Spirit of the Pilgrim” into your life.

Rodrigo Cerqueira

Past OR future Camino
Stunning website! Great explanation of the Caminho!!! I love that all the route information, albergues, and GPS info for the different routes are available in one place.

I especially liked this instruction:
"Facta non verba” – Deeds not words. Practice kindness, be generous, help and allow yourself to be helped, keep the “Caminho” clean. Be a pilgrim and take the “Spirit of the Pilgrim” into your life.
Thank you Sara for you kind words. :)

Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).

Rodrigo Cerqueira

Past OR future Camino

Rodrigo Cerqueira

Past OR future Camino
Stunning photos, excellent information and easy to find information. Looking forward to walking in Portugal - one day!
Hi Sue thank you for your kind words. You are welcome to Portugal :)

JabbaPapa

"True Pilgrim"
Past OR future Camino
100 characters or fewer : see signature details
Good site !! The information there is very helpful for the Astorga > Fátima portion of my still ongoing Camino, hopefully continuing later this year.
Does at this end.

Don Camillo

Past OR future Camino
Frances 04-16
Norte/Primitivo 09-16
VdlP/ Sanabres 02/3-17
Levante 09/17,
Ruta de la Lana 09/18
Excellent website, useful and thoughtful resource - easy to navigate even for me. Thanks for the link, I will certainly be using it when I finally get to walk Camino in Portugal.
Don.

When you walk the Camino, and suddenly a pandemic appears
A Quest of St. James, Tommy Ray, Book Cover, Image
Come follow the vivid imagery of this life-changing adventure.

Rodrigo Cerqueira

Past OR future Camino
Good site !! The information there is very helpful for the Astorga > Fátima portion of my still ongoing Camino, hopefully continuing later this year.

Does at this end.
Thank you JabbaPapa for your feedback, your are welcome to Portugal :)

Rodrigo Cerqueira

Past OR future Camino
A very good site set up with a high level of presentation. Easy to read and understand what is being said And why it is being said.
Thank you.
Thank you John for your feedback. Your kind words help us to follow our volunteer mission :)

Gumba

Past OR future Camino
A great website Rodrigo. Nicely presented and a lot of information, especially for the new pilgrim. I like the quotes too.

We are planning to walk Lisbon to Santiago next year, all things safe, so I cant wait to set aside some time soon and fully explore the site.

Thank you :)

Published on Amazon
Guide to the 16 main caminos with maps, pictures, hyperlinks and other information.
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

Rodrigo Cerqueira

Past OR future Camino
A great website Rodrigo. Nicely presented and a lot of information, especially for the new pilgrim. I like the quotes too.

We are planning to walk Lisbon to Santiago next year, all things safe, so I cant wait to set aside some time soon and fully explore the site.

Thank you :)
Thank you Gumba for your kind words. The quotes appeared like a natural need to go beyond with the website. They work like milestones along the Caminho. You are welcome come to Portugal. :)

Pete Dunn

Past OR future Camino
Camino del Norte (Sept/Oct 2016) + Finisterre leg
Primitivo (Sept/Oct 2017)
A great site thank you. And a fabulous resource for some friends who are planning their first Camino

Rodrigo Cerqueira

Past OR future Camino
A great site thank you. And a fabulous resource for some friends who are planning their first Camino
Thank you Pete for sharing the pilgrim seed ;)

Rodrigo Cerqueira

Past OR future Camino
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances