• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Good Place to Stay in Arles

Time of past OR future Camino
Mozárabe 2009
Vía de la Plata 2009
Arles-Puente la Reina 2016
Via Campaniensis (Reims-Vézelay) 2018
Thanks to everyone who offered advice on my previous post (Arles Route October Zero French).
I am now attending French lesions at Alliance Francaise de Sydney and have booked the TVG from Charles de Gaulle to Avignon.
So now I am interested in your recommendations on finding a place to stay in Arles for a day or two before I hit the road.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
There was a hotel just across the street (actually pedestrian way) from the Roman theater called "
Hotel Spa Le Calendal". It had a great breakfast and interior garden breakfast courtyard. Not cheap, but nice and centrally located. What amazed me was that around the corner and potentially connected to it was a Camino meeting point/hostel (L'Auberge du Pelerin et du Voyageur). Arles is a great city to stay in. Take time to go to the museum at the far end of town where the ancient boat found in the river is displayed. Enjoy!

Most read last week in this forum

This is a general question for my curiosity. It probably should be posted in “Equipment etc” but would probably get a lot of Spain replies. I’m not bringing my emergency beacon but I did read on...
Greetings pilgrims, We are walking next September from Lourdes to Somport and would like to hear stories and adv ice about the section from Urdos to Somport, with the big incline. Is this route...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back