Search 59,165 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store

Good weather page... very good

• Thread starter Deleted member 43780
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43780

Seems "what will the weather be...?" question comes up all the time on this forum.
here is a helpful page:

https://weatherspark.com

Weatherspark offers information on average and record temperatures for destinations around the globe. During your planning stages, you may find it helpful to type a destination in the box, select "Averages", and read about seasonal weather patterns. If you are nearing your departure, you can select "Forecasts" to get a better understanding of upcoming weather during your tour.

how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
A

Anemone del Camino

I like the Average Hourly Temp graph!

Thank you for posting about this site. Should be used hand in hand with rome2rio to answer 51% of the questions on the Forum. :rolleyes:

Bala

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
Frances 2015, 2018, 2022
Great site. Clear and informative. I just plugged in Burgos and yep, better take my rain jacket next April. Now to see what else could be in store. Thanks for the reference.

aname4me

aname4me
Past OR future Camino
2013, 2015, 2017, 2019, (2021)
Fine art photography from the Camino Ways.
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

Seabird

Past OR future Camino
CF April/May (2016), starting in St. Palais, France
Wow. This is cool. As a data geek, I love how they compile this information. I've been mapping my own temperatures and rain for almost 20 years and created my own graphs from the data. Yes, I know that online weather sites provide historical data from some weather station near me, but it's not for MY house. It's interesting how different it can be.

laineylainey

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
started in 2012, hooked ever since.
Seems "what will the weather be...?" question comes up all the time on this forum.
here is a helpful page:

https://weatherspark.com

Weatherspark offers information on average and record temperatures for destinations around the globe. During your planning stages, you may find it helpful to type a destination in the box, select "Averages", and read about seasonal weather patterns. If you are nearing your departure, you can select "Forecasts" to get a better understanding of upcoming weather during your tour.
Sorry could you tell me where I can get "Forecast " on the site, I can't seem to find it.
Thanks

A

Anemone del Camino

Sorry could you tell me where I can get "Forecast " on the site, I can't seem to find it.
Thanks
It doesn't give you the forecast for the next few daysbut gives you the trends, the averages, muchmore useful for planning when to go. For what is coming up in the week, google "weather" or "el tiempo" and the name of the city.

2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little, most of them by the end of 2021. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 102 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads