Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

COVID Got French Health Pass after arriving in Paris from USA

backpack45scb

Past OR future Camino
2001 CF, 04-6 LP, 07 Port, 08-10 Arles, 11 Mozá,12-13 Gen-LP. 00-10 PCT, 15 Norte, 16 Primi
Short answer is online form works if filled out properly. It also has a way for you to message your examiner. I had home address instead of destination address. Changed that online once we got to Paris and messaged the examiner that I had made a change and needed the pass immediately to get on TGV tomorrow. Got the approval and qr code link within 5 minutes. Same for my wife's form.

I guess if destination country is not france they leave form pending. The online form link is www.demarches-simplifiees.fr/commencer/passe-sanitaire-etrangers?locale=en

The online form assigns case numbers. It is easy to modify. I did my wife's form at same time with my email. We each get a dossier. Select the dossier you want to modify and use action on far right to find modify option. One of these screens has a message tab to message examiner.

Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
Learn Spanish for the Camino
Enhance your Camino experience by learning about the Spanish language and culture.

Becky 59

Past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (May 2018)
Camino Ingles (Aug 2019)
Short answer is online form works if filled out properly. It also has a way for you to message your examiner. I had home address instead of destination address. Changed that online once we got to Paris and messaged the examiner that I had made a change and needed the pass immediately to get on TGV tomorrow. Got the approval and qr code link within 5 minutes. Same for my wife's form.

I guess if destination country is not france they leave form pending. The online form link is www.demarches-simplifiees.fr/commencer/passe-sanitaire-etrangers?locale=en

The online form assigns case numbers. It is easy to modify. I did my wife's form at same time with my email. We each get a dossier. Select the dossier you want to modify and use action on far right to find modify option. One of these screens has a message tab to message examiner.
Thank you for this post, I’m landing at CDG in Paris in 3 days!

Victor Auletta

Past OR future Camino
October 2017
I’m happy for you but it is really hit or miss. We had to apply 5 times, 6 for my husband. We submitted it correctly each time with a full address in France. Once we arrived, we received an email stating that they were overwhelmed and may not be able to process the requests. Therefore, we should just get an antigen test that gives you a QR code for three days. At 50 euro for two for each test, that would get pricey for us as we were planning to stay in France a while before the Camino. I just kept submitting. Mine came in first and when my husband’s didn’t, I submitted yet again for him. It finally came in.

Past OR future Camino

Thank you so much for posting this. I made exactly the same mistake, did just what you did, (we arrived in Paris today) and I too got mg QR code in 5 minutes. What a relief. I so appreciate your information!

Past OR future Camino
(September 2017)

Thank you for your post. After reading about your experience I started to tinker with my application submitted a week ago and within minutes I received my approved application.

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads