• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • Hi Please note that the posts below are created automatically when a new Resource is created in the Camino Resource section. Users can only make replies to the topics below, not create new threads.

Buen Camino!
    Ivar

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

GPS (in KMZ and in GPX format) tracks of all Portuguese camino's in one file

GPS (in KMZ and in GPX format) tracks of all Portuguese camino's in one file 14-02-2022

No permission to download

Thomas1962

Time of past OR future Camino
2010/2011/2012/2013: Madrid -Salvador -Primitivo 2014: EPW 2015: Amsterdam - SdC
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Thank you for posting this Thomas. The link does not appear to work properly: "Pagina niet gevonden". Any chance you could fix this please? Many thanks.:)

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Thank you for posting this Thomas. The link does not appear to work properly: "Pagina niet gevonden". Any chance you could fix this please? Many thanks.:)

Thanks for notifying me! I updated the link.
If anyone does notice the same again, please let me know!

Many, many thanks once again, for all your hard work Thomas.

Our plans for Caminho/Camino 2018, are nearly in place.
Much of this due to your wonderful maps and tracks.
Sheena

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi Thomas1962
Thank you for this resource.
I am new to Maps.me which I have just added to my iPhone.
When trying to download your maps of the Portugues Camino I found the following message.
Pagina niet gevonden
Deel deze pagina met: Facebook Twitter Google Plus EMail
De gevraagde pagina '/sites/default/files/google/Jacobswegen-wandelaars-PT-20170930.kmz' kon niet worden gevonden.

Could some kind soul please explain to this ‘newbie’ in simple steps how to download and import these maps to maps.me?
Many thanks in advance for your patience.

Hi Thomas1962
Thank you for this resource.
I am new to Maps.me which I have just added to my iPhone.
When trying to download your maps of the Portugues Camino I found the following message.
Pagina niet gevonden
Deel deze pagina met: Facebook Twitter Google Plus EMail
De gevraagde pagina '/sites/default/files/google/Jacobswegen-wandelaars-PT-20170930.kmz' kon niet worden gevonden.

Could some kind soul please explain to this ‘newbie’ in simple steps how to download and import these maps to maps.me?
Many thanks in advance for your patience.

Hi Jenyat & Sheena,
Thanks for reminding me this false link, I forgot to update it. Soon I need to reorganize all the links again.
There is a new downloadpage:
https://www.santiago.nl/downloads
Here you can find all the downloads we have. On the top right you can googletranslate the page into English. There is also a KML file now (from Christian Pfeiffer) with all the accommodations on the coastal route.
On top of this page you will find a manual how to install maps.me and how to import these KML/KMZ files into maps.me

The direct link to the Portugese routes is now is:
https://www.santiago.nl/sites/default/files/google/Jacobswegen-wandelaars-PT-20171127.kmz

Please let me know if you it is still difficult to import them.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Many thanks Sheena and Thomas1962
It seems I should do this on my computer rather than my iPhone so will have to wait until we are home from Xmas break.
Fingers crossed I can sort it with your shared wisdom. Thank you both again :)
It shouldn't be a problem to do it with your phone!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Thanks. I downloaded maps.me, but when I try to download your data it comes up as gibberish. Thoughts on what I’m doing incorrectly? Thanks
What datafile exactly did you download, and did that file ask you how to open?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back