Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Gpx tracks for the Primitivo?

jennysa

Time of past OR future Camino
CF 2011,2012 2013,2014, 2015 Aragones 2012, 2017 2018 Via Francigena 2016,2017 Primitivo 2018,2019
Are there gpx tracks available for the Primitivo?

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
If it helps I just published an Offline Map app for the Camino Primitivo. It includes the trail and it’s variations as well as accommodation and distances and stuff.

Search your App Store for “Wisely : Camino Primitivo”.

Thanks Michael. I have just sent an email to you.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Thank you Falcon. That was very useful.

If it helps I just published an Offline Map app for the Camino Primitivo. It includes the trail and it’s variations as well as accommodation and distances and stuff.
Search your App Store for “Wisely : Camino Primitivo”.
Are there offline map apps available for the Invierno, Aragones or VDLP routes by any chance?

Are there offline map apps available for the Invierno, Aragones or VDLP routes by any chance?
The Invierno is second on my list, behind the San Salvador and ahead of the Ingles and Finisterre routes.
Unfortunately the Aragones and VDLP will have to wait some time. I do plan to do them, as I plan to do about a dozen more routes in an effort to bring greater awareness to them.... or at least to make future pilgrims a bit more comfortable with the idea of walking the less traveled and less documented routes.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
There are a few free offline apps available in which you can load KML of GPX files. See this manual in the resource section
The Invierno, Aragones and VDLP are included in the 'all Spanish Camino' file which is also mentioned before.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back